Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I have sold the mwcboard

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That's just it. It's one thing to say "Just ignore him" but it's difficult to ignore when it's so venomous and so prolific.

And to Skier/Convert's little quips...if someone continually calls me a "+++++ing retard" and then goes on to tell me to kill myself, yeah, I'm probably going to say something back.

Right?  I have never seen somebody try and dish it out so often who could never take it in return.

I mean, the word "jizz" was filtered because he was so thin skinned and Mug was tired of listening to him bitch about the meanies here.

15 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Maybe.

*Edit*

One additional thing, which Mug forgot to include.

I'm giving ALL former board members who've been suspended or booted a pardon.  EVERYBODY gets a pass.

So, all of you who'd like former posters back, please advise them that they've been granted a pardon...  Everybody..

HOWEVER, the slightest demonstration of criminality, outside the rules activity, or attack upon this forum results in a perma ban from me also.  Sometimes folks are misunderstood or whatever, and I'm a leinient guy.  That said, ANY attack on this board, and all associated are history.  Furthermore, this board is special because the membership dictates the culture.  I'll ask membership to vote on certain things, from time to time. 

If you have questions/concerns hit me up.

I'm really just wanting to keep the lights on, so if there's some downtime, or whatever, please just advise that I kill myself, then, I'll blame Mug, or someone else...

:)

Well, Frigg... here goes... 

Latest Given GIFs | Gfycat

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

20 hours ago, mugtang said:

After several years of owning this place I have came to an agreement with one of the members to purchase the board.  The new owner is @Jeffkills.  I hope everybody gives him a chance as I think he will be good for the board.  He has told me he’s not planning on making any changes for now.

As for me I will continue to be a member of the board and will continue to post. I just decided it was time to move on with my life to other things.  I will retain admin access for awhile and then will be a moderator afterwards. It has been a lot of fun owning this board and I appreciate the  contributions so many of you made to this place over the years.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  It is because of you that this place is great  

Over the next few days Jeff will be moving the board to a new host so there may be some down time and I hope you’ll bear with us through the transition.

You had a hell of a lot to do with it Mug, Thanks very much for the trip.

Thanks for all you've done for the MWC fans @mugtang@Jeffkills is walking into a pretty sweet setup, no matter what he paid for it.  It's a heck of a legacy you're leaving behind.  Now you're on to the next phase where @4UNLV will delete every other one of your posts.  :D

52 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Thanks for all you've done for the MWC fans @mugtang@Jeffkills is walking into a pretty sweet setup, no matter what he paid for it.  It's a heck of a legacy you're leaving behind.  Now you're on to the next phase where @4UNLV will delete every other one of your posts.  :D

Haha, I'm not even a mod, I asked @mugtang to fix something for me when I was running the red pick 10 team last year, and he told me to do it myself, lol. 

Just now, 4UNLV said:

Haha, I'm not even a mod, I asked @mugtang to fix something for me when I was running the red pick 10 team last year, and he told me to do it myself, lol. 

@Jeffkills, please make @4UNLV a mod.  Don't ask her if she's interested, just do it.  You couldn't find a better person for the job.

3 hours ago, utenation said:

There's always two sides to the story. He is vicious for sure. Can make a sailor blush.  Either way, maybe not a good fit.  I like him a lot too. 

I agreed with him on a lot of political issues, but I just didn’t like him as a poster, so unnecessarily confrontational on the OT board; like we were a bunch of anonymous randos on Reddit or something. You get a lot more out of the big boy board if you ease in to it and familiarize yourself with the different posters before you start getting in to debates. Orange just lurked and then came out of nowhere throwing bombs, it was annoying. Dude, we don’t know you like that. 

23 hours ago, mugtang said:

After several years of owning this place I have came to an agreement with one of the members to purchase the board.  The new owner is @Jeffkills.  I hope everybody gives him a chance as I think he will be good for the board.  He has told me he’s not planning on making any changes for now.

As for me I will continue to be a member of the board and will continue to post. I just decided it was time to move on with my life to other things.  I will retain admin access for awhile and then will be a moderator afterwards. It has been a lot of fun owning this board and I appreciate the  contributions so many of you made to this place over the years.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  It is because of you that this place is great  

Over the next few days Jeff will be moving the board to a new host so there may be some down time and I hope you’ll bear with us through the transition.

Sorry to see ya step down, you helped me in many ways over the years. 

If you're ever down my way...I've got you and yours covered.:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

That's just it. It's one thing to say "Just ignore him" but it's difficult to ignore when it's so venomous and so prolific. Was getting to the point the dude was mentioning me in threads, multiple times a day, and I would get notifications, even though I didn't post in those threads. It was +++++ing annoying. And on top of it, he was an arrogant asshole who worked at some shithole job and thought he was Alan Dershowitz or something.

As for Skier/Convert's little quips...if someone incessantly calls me a "+++++ing retard" and then goes on to tell me to kill myself, also pretty incessantly, yeah, I'm probably going to say something back.

You also described Blues.

No more people named after colors 

6 hours ago, Headbutt said:

@Jeffkills, please make @4UNLV a mod.  Don't ask her if she's interested, just do it.  You couldn't find a better person for the job.

She tried to get out of it and I told her I'd ban her. 

She's in, and there's no going back.. 

New-Signature.jpg