Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I have sold the mwcboard

After several years of owning this place I have came to an agreement with one of the members to purchase the board.  The new owner is @Jeffkills.  I hope everybody gives him a chance as I think he will be good for the board.  He has told me he’s not planning on making any changes for now.

As for me I will continue to be a member of the board and will continue to post. I just decided it was time to move on with my life to other things.  I will retain admin access for awhile and then will be a moderator afterwards. It has been a lot of fun owning this board and I appreciate the  contributions so many of you made to this place over the years.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  It is because of you that this place is great  

Over the next few days Jeff will be moving the board to a new host so there may be some down time and I hope you’ll bear with us through the transition.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The King is Dead. Long Live the New King.

@thelawlorfaithfulgot his wish! Fire Mugtang!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

After several years of owning this place I have came to an agreement with one of the members to purchase the board.  The new owner is @Jeffkills.  I hope everybody gives him a chance as I think he will be good for the board.  He has told me he’s not planning on making any changes for now.

As for me I will continue to be a member of the board and will continue to post. I just decided it was time to move on with my life to other things.  I will retain admin access for awhile and then will be a moderator afterwards. It has been a lot of fun owning this board and I appreciate the  contributions so many of you made to this place over the years.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  It is because of you that this place is great  

Over the next few days Jeff will be moving the board to a new host so there may be some down time and I hope you’ll bear with us through the transition.

Sad Michael Scott GIF The end of an era 

Angry Phone GIF

So yeah...

Status Quo.

Everyone that's in place moderating, carry on.

I've spoke with some of you who have interest in doing things, and that's cool.

@happycamper will return to moderation duty,

@retrofade will help me from accidentally burning the place down, and

@bsu_alum9 will help by sending me straight up facts to back down the haters...

..anyone else who I'm forgetting, or if you'd like to provide contribution or help, let me know.

No changes to what works!!! 

...but hey, keep it within the rules, and I'll update those, should any be needed in due time...

3d8cc0cf22cb37ac17605b4c6ff01a5a.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

Congrats, @Jeffkills. Does this purchase show your support for Boise State remaining in the Mountain West?

Myself, I prefer a conference based in the west for Boise State, and hope this league will rise to its full potential to match, if not accede, the AAC as the presumptive G5 favorite. If San Jose can turn it around, why can’t the rest of the under-achieving schools follow suit? Get it done, MWC.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

In all seriousness Mug you will be missed.  I’m sure @Jeffkills will do great but I find you one of the best board owners I have seen.