Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gator 82

OT: MLB to Vegas??

1 hour ago, utenation said:

Google "worst teams in CFB" and poor UNLV shows up on every list, any year.  Ole Rob says greatness is right around the corner and attendance will rival Michigan if only..

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/25_worst_college_football_teams_in_2019/s1__29630699#slide_25

UNLV has been an embarrassment in football from day 1. Basketball these days isn't much better.  UNLV really should shut down football. You can't put a band aid on a compound fracture and put lipstick on a pig with a new coach.  Hell, even SJSU has a better athletic department these days.

Enough reminiscing about the last time you had a girlfriend grandpa (1975? or 80?)

Outside of Oregon and a handful others, UNLV has the best football facilities on the west coast, we're bringing in TOP recruiting classes in 2020 and 2021 (already landed a 4-star QB for 2022) Things are changing at UNLV and we've got nowhere to go but the tippy tippy top!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

Serious question. How old are you? I'm guessing mid 30's. I'm not as old as you think my friend.  I'll be hitting by dirty old man prime in 20 years.

Early 30s and dashingly handsome 

I thought you were much older cuz I vividly remember you being a grumpy old man back in 2008 when I joined

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

7 minutes ago, utenation said:

I'm very happy bro. Life is great. You shouldn't assume so much on anonymous message board. Since we are handing out advice. 

I’m not your bro 

20 hours ago, utenation said:

Didn’t the Raiders get a a $650 million dollar loan for their portion of construction? Remind me, how much UNLV put in again tough guy?

Tough guy?  WTF?  Jesus, you are an insufferable troll.  Peace out.

12 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Enough reminiscing about the last time you had a girlfriend grandpa (1975? or 80?)

Outside of Oregon and a handful others, UNLV has the best football facilities on the west coast, we're bringing in TOP recruiting classes in 2020 and 2021 (already landed a 4-star QB for 2022) Things are changing at UNLV and we've got nowhere to go but the tippy tippy top!

LOL. First off, Raiders Stadium isn't yours.  That leaves your average sized practice facility. Even many western G5 programs have a practice facility bro. BTW, yours is a little shed compared to ours and many P12 programs.  I think you need to do some research on facilities. Things have changed since 1991.

22 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Early 30s and dashingly handsome 

I thought you were much older cuz I vividly remember you being a grumpy old man back in 2008 when I joined

47.. And 2008 was a great year for Utah. No grumpiness my friend.

8 minutes ago, Poster17 said:

Tough guy?  WTF?  Jesus, you are an insufferable troll.  Peace out.

Which part got you upset? The part where you were wrong about the Raiders spending money on THEIR stadium or the fact that UNLV didn't spend a dime to help? Embarrassing with way. 

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

And who is the angry one? 50 years of football failure and 30 years of basketball mediocrity will do that. I get it.

You’re not my bro because I reserve that distinction to my fellow brothers in arms, which you are not 

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Which part got you upset? The part where you were wrong about the Raiders spending money on THEIR stadium or the fact that UNLV didn't spend a dime to help? Embarrassing with way. 

Yeah all points to be upset about. 🙄

1 hour ago, RebelRobert said:

So butt hurt, fearful and jealous.  :P  Our rise to greatness has you so scared.

This has been explained to you many times before but you are an ignoramus who is unable to grasp simple concepts and ideas.

You will never convince us that we are not destined for elite status.  Your negativity, incompetence and ill-conceived notions about UNLV Athletics will haunt you for your entire existence.  Seek help, you need it.

What is "greatness" in vegas these days?  2 wins in FB and above .500 in hoops?  Either of those would be a big improvement for the mighty rebels. :lol:

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, utenation said:

Honest question.  Why do you think responding to your delusions translates to jealousy? There isn't a fan in the country that would trade places with a UNLV fan. You guys have nothing.  Just excuses.  It takes UNLV 5 years combined to get a 10 win season. 

Honest answer:

Because you peruse a conference message board in which your school is not a part of. You spend more time on this message board than almost anyone else. More specifically, you spend the majority of your time and responses in threads concerning UNLV. It’s like the textbook example of being a jealous stalker. It’s either that or you’re somewhere on the spectrum. 

Too lazy to look through the posts.

MLB in Las Vegas could work IF:

- a stadium has a retractable roof, or...

- night games only.

Do both and let's play ball