Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

OT - What's Your All-Time Favorite Sitcom?

Seinfeld is the GOAT. It’s so good it killed the genre. No one else could ever do it as well so they don't even try. It went off the air 23 years ago and still gets quoted every day in my house. I watch episodes I’ve seen 100 times and still laugh out loud. It’s a perfect show. 

On 5/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, Jeffkills said:

Yeah.....

Do you feel like you can post OT topics on the sports board just because you own it now?  J/K

Seinfeld or Simpsons

This is 26,604 fans?  #FresnopullingaMiami

Fresno.jpg

On 5/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, Jeffkills said:

Yeah.....

Look at this mudafoka! Already trying to establish a profile of members. :foottap:

The Dallas Cowboys.:P:D

I think MASH has to take it, it was more than a show, it was a part of the '70's culture.  However, I was a big All In The Family fan.  Hilarious show that attacked stereotypes by imitating them.

Cheers and Coach are definitely up there among my favorites.

Yes.  I too, am old.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, Headbutt said:

I think MASH has to take it, it was more than a show, it was a part of the '70's culture.  However, I was a big All In The Family fan.  Hilarious show that attacked stereotypes by imitating them.

Cheers and Coach are definitely up there among my favorites.

Yes.  I too, am old.

Coach was hilarious. Good call.  National Champion Minnesota State Screaming Eagles!  

Cheers is an all time great. Friends was hilarious. Seinfeld broke the mold.  Of course as a kid I grew up on MASH,  Gilligan's Island, Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Taxi, WKRP in Cincinnati, Barney Miller, Good Times, Welcome Back Kotter, I Love Lucy reruns, etc...

Loved The Office, Married with Children, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Two and a Half Men. 

All time best is just too tough to call.  Probably between Cheers, Taxi, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The Office for me. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

4 hours ago, sprtnfan said:

Do you feel like you can post OT topics on the sports board just because you own it now?  J/K

Seinfeld or Simpsons

Bro, I never even go there.

I'll send @happycamper to handle the fires in that pit.

New-Signature.jpg