Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

OT: Tim Tebow

I actually believe that this move makes sense from a football perspective (not just marketing, etc..). Urban Meyer is known to put wrinkles into his offense and Tebow is a unique athlete that can fit that profile.  He may be almost 34 but he has been training as a professional athlete the past several years presumably staying fit.  He hasn't taken the hits over the last decade so in terms of football years he is probably closer to 29.  Too bad he waited this long to make this decision that should have been made prior to the 2010 NFL draft.  That said, this could be a brilliant move on all accounts. 

3 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

I just want these football players to stop disrespecting the troops by disrespecting what they fight and die for. Like the FIRST line of the FIRST amendment. 

Just shut up and play, I say. 

Oh gawd, he thinks you are agreeing with him.  @Aslowhiteguy is certainly not MWCboard's best.

30 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

This was just a way to get Tebow in on the coaching staff.  

Bingo, may keep him in a jersey so he’s happy while doing so. 

The guy has an excellent locker room presence (maybe not as keen of a locker room eye as @Nevada Convert) when the coaching staff is supporting his leadership.