Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

No More Kansas Jokes, I’m Moving Back To Vegas

8 hours ago, happycamper said:

It's the insistence on that he's right.

We hear about Nevada all summer

ND beats the doors off of them in game 1

"actually this shows I'm right"

We hear about how the border wall can't possibly cost more than 2 billion dollars

new estimates are 50 billion total, we've spend hundreds of millions on 200 feet

"you were just waiting for this huh well actually, this is why I'm right"

we hear about how carpenters have to go to college

convert posts about how special carpenter college is 33,000 except the students pay 140 total

"no some carpenters go to special school this also shows how I'm right"

Why do you lie? And why are you so dumb? Everything in your post is either a complete lie or completely taken out of context. You’re at the top of the list of the most dishonest posters here along with a few others. It doesn’t matter if I correct you or not. You have to lie to create your ammo against me and it’s as simple as that. It is great to take up that much real estate under your skin, though! The same goes for Posterdick and some others.  

I tee’d this thread up for you and my other fan club members because it really is entertaining to watch that many guys fluff each other up into a mob dog-piling frenzy. How is it that I have so much control over you? I especially like it when you guys bond with each other and compare notes with how awful I am. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you lie? And why are you so dumb? Everything in your post is either a complete lie or completely taken out of context. You’re at the top of the list of the most dishonest posters here along with a few others. It doesn’t matter if I correct you or not. You have to lie to create your ammo against me and it’s as simple as that. It is great to take up that much real estate under your skin, though! The same goes for Posterdick and some others.  

convert, I'm not lying. you go full hog on opinions that can be proven wrong and on the occasion that some do, you take it as evidence that you were right in the first place. Ironically you defend your opinions that have simply been proven wrong by the march of time far more reliably than the ones that still could be right, let alone the ones that have been in time proven right. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

convert, I'm not lying. you go full hog on opinions that can be proven wrong and on the occasion that some do, you take it as evidence that you were right in the first place. Ironically you defend your opinions that have simply been proven wrong by the march of time far more reliably than the ones that still could be right, let alone the ones that have been in time proven right. 

Answer my question. Why do you lie? When I spend the time going after you and your game playing, I rip you to shreds. I don’t do it as much these days because you’re just not worth the time, and a lot of people are fully aware of the games you play. You’re just a guy that thinks you’re just south of God and is never wrong about anything. I especially like it when you start throwing in big words to show that you’re so educated. 🤮🤮🥱🤪😜🤣😂👍

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Answer my question. Why do you lie? When I spend the time going after you and your game playing, I rip you to shreds. I don’t do it as much these days because you’re just not worth the time, and a lot of people are fully aware of the games you play. You’re just a guy that thinks you’re just south of God and is never wrong about anything. I especially like it when you start throwing in big words to show that you’re so educated. 🤮🤮🥱🤪😜🤣😂👍

convert

what shreds?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 5/10/2021 at 5:08 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There is plenty of stuff to beat you up about but I will say, the people who will go out of their way to jump on you no matter what you post are kinda silly.  

Respect has to flow in two directions. As others have pointed out, NC post repeatedly without awareness. And it is not trolling. With that said, in a thread like this, respect is deserved. Good for you, @Nevada Convert. It's always good to be closer to the people who support your.

Regarding @soupslam, I agree with you. I think he has good intentions, but posts in an emotional kneejerk reaction. That is why he receives the retorts he does. It's my observation that he is willing to engage and try to understand.

And with @Bob, while his social and political takes are cringy, he has some spot on sports perspectives. 

I like this board because it does provide a sense of community, whether we all agree or not on the topics. I think most of us would accept an invitation for a drink without reluctance if offered one by fellow member of this board. 

Every member, deserves a degree of respect. Well wishes to NC on his relocation to Vegas.

2 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Respect has to flow in two directions. As others have pointed out, NC post repeatedly without awareness. And it is not trolling. With that said, in a thread like this, respect is deserved. Good for you, @Nevada Convert. It's always good to be closer to the people who support your.

Regarding @soupslam, I agree with you. I think he has good intentions, but posts in an emotional kneejerk reaction. That is why he receives the retorts he does. It's my observation that he is willing to engage and try to understand.

And with @Bob, while his social and political takes are cringy, he has some spot on sports perspectives. 

I like this board because it does provide a sense of community, whether we all agree or not on the topics. I think most of us would accept an invitation for a drink without reluctance if offered one by fellow member of this board. 

Every member, deserves a degree of respect. Well wishes to NC on his relocation to Vegas.

The lack of awareness goes to the dog pile mob that massively took the bait and are getting trolled (even when explained to them). That is the story, here. 1,400 views and 7 pages so far. Good trolling is when you convince the victims that what you’re posting is real, sincere. Too many try too hard and it becomes obvious. 

Do you really think I posted this with the hopes that anyone would actually give a crap and say “Gee convert, that’s great. So how big of a U-Haul truck are you having to use? It’s great that you’re getting out of Kansas, and if you need any help moving, let me know. I love moving. Here’s my story when I moved 2 years ago.........”.  

No, this was served up on a silver platter.  Not one of them will ever admit that they fell for it. That would be like asking them to raise their hand if they have a small penis. 

kat.jpg

21 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Jack Bauer could be included as a thinking man’s conservative (not a right wing nutter) who doesn’t post on here as much as he used to either.  

I honestly feel politically homeless. 

I want more moderate people in power. I think extremes to either side are huge detriments to society.

I haven't spent much time on the OT for quite a while.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

26 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

7 pages of picking on Convert. Why? I don't get it. I am surprised he still sticks around. 

It appears that this is what he wants. That said, this is my first post in this thread.

Congrats Convert on moving out of Kansas. I wouldn't wish that state on anyone. 

I dont know what everybody else is doing, but I was picking on cats.

Because cats are evil.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

The lack of awareness goes to the dog pile mob that massively took the bait and are getting trolled (even when explained to them). That is the story, here. 1,400 views and 7 pages so far. Good trolling is when you convince the victims that what you’re posting is real, sincere. Too many try too hard and it becomes obvious. 

Do you really think I posted this with the hopes that anyone would actually give a crap and say “Gee convert, that’s great. So how big of a U-Haul truck are you having to use? It’s great that you’re getting out of Kansas, and if you need any help moving, let me know. I love moving. Here’s my story when I moved 2 years ago.........”.  

No, this was served up on a silver platter.  Not one of them will ever admit that they fell for it. That would be like asking them to raise their hand if they have a small penis. 

NC, this is the epitome of your posting without awareness.

Humility goes a long way. Saying, "So long, Kansas! Can't wait to get back to Nevada" would have been a class move. No one believes you did this for a troll. You proved you want attention.

Careful packing. Try not to stub your toes or smash you fingers. Moving is not fun.

3 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

NC, this is the epitome of your posting without awareness.

Humility goes a long way. Saying, "So long, Kansas! Can't wait to get back to Nevada" would have been a class move. No one believes you did this for a troll. You proved you want attention.

Careful packing. Try not to stub your toes or smash you fingers. Moving is not fun.

You’re never going to get it, so just forget it. In your mind, everyone wants to be popular and liked by as many people as possible. So if anyone wants to be treated nicely by other board members, you have to always show humility, be polite, show respect, etc. I am that way sometimes to the people that deserve it. 

I don’t know how long you’ve been here, but this goes way back to 2007-2008. It was the WAC posters vs. the MWC posters, and in those 4 years there was a lot of board combat. I happened to be good at it, and the result is that some of by biggest fans in my fanbase that hate me the most will never ever ever get over the past. Look at my stupid stalker. That dude is ruined forever, just ask his family that has to raise him now. It’s silly, but they let themselves get to levels of hate I’ll never understand. 

So I choose to be entertained by it. It’s never bothered me, and I know that makes them hate me even more. When I say I’m trolling them, it’s half ass, not like the effort I put into in the WAC vs MWC days. Crap, I was taking on huge mobs of 20 to 30 people and I’d go back and forth with all of them. Every reply to me was answered right back quickly, and I had a file with a bunch of ready to go memes that I’d make ahead of time as funny comebackers specifically for certain posters and for specific schools. 

My goal has never been to come here and make friends or to make anyone think I’m a swell person. I came here for entertainment. Not to say I haven’t made friends, it’s just that it was never my goal for coming here. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

It appears that this is what he wants. That said, this is my first post in this thread.

Congrats Convert on moving out of Kansas. I wouldn't wish that state on anyone. 

It’s what the dog pile mob wants, so I’ll give it to them and have a good laugh at them with it. 

kat.jpg

There are great places and people in Kansas, Las Vegas, Reno, Fresno, Albuquerque, San Diego, Boise, and so on.  There are shitty people and shitty places in those towns as well.

Welcome home, Convert. We have many cats in need and a brand new courthouse for you to wear shorts in.

25 minutes ago, toonkee said:

There are great places and people in Kansas, Las Vegas, Reno, Fresno, Albuquerque, San Diego, Boise, and so on.  There are shitty people and shitty places in those towns as well.

Welcome home, Convert. We have many cats in need and a brand new courthouse for you to wear shorts in.

This is wrong. Kansas is objectively terrible. Except Lawrence. That’s a pretty cool place. ... Never mind. Please carry on.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re never going to get it, so just forget it. In your mind, everyone wants to be popular and liked by as many people as possible. So if anyone wants to be treated nicely by other board members, you have to always show humility, be polite, show respect, etc. I am that way sometimes to the people that deserve it. 

I don’t know how long you’ve been here, but this goes way back to 2007-2008. It was the WAC posters vs. the MWC posters, and in those 4 years there was a lot of board combat. I happened to be good at it, and the result is that some of by biggest fans in my fanbase that hate me the most will never ever ever get over the past. Look at my stupid stalker. That dude is ruined forever, just ask his family that has to raise him now. It’s silly, but they let themselves get to levels of hate I’ll never understand. 

So I choose to be entertained by it. It’s never bothered me, and I know that makes them hate me even more. When I say I’m trolling them, it’s half ass, not like the effort I put into in the WAC vs MWC days. Crap, I was taking on huge mobs of 20 to 30 people and I’d go back and forth with all of them. Every reply to me was answered right back quickly, and I had a file with a bunch of ready to go memes that I’d make ahead of time as funny comebackers specifically for certain posters and for specific schools. 

My goal has never been to come here and make friends or to make anyone think I’m a swell person. I came here for entertainment. Not to say I haven’t made friends, it’s just that it was never my goal for coming here. 

You need a hug.
Dave Chappelle GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Dave chappelle, Dave chappelle  gif, James meme

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

This is wrong. Kansas is objectively terrible. Except Lawrence. That’s a pretty cool place. ... Never mind. Please carry on.

The only cool thing about Kansas is the weather this time of year. You won’t see cool cloud formations like this out west. Anyone ever see the interwoven cotton ball hail clouds out here? I’d never seen anything like it until I lived here. The fire flys this time of year are also really cool. The raccoons are friendly, as well. 

The post office is stuck in 1972, and the people working there are just as old. Normally if you’re in line at closing they just lock the door and you still get helped. Nope, not here. They claim their registers shut down at 5:30, so even if you’re at the counter and they’re figuring out your postage and the clock strikes 5:30 before you pay, you get to come back tomorrow. One time I asked when they were going to get a self service shipping kiosk, and the old koot looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. He said, “What are you talking about? ... never heard of such a thing”.  I forgot we were in 1972. My bad. 

kat.jpg