Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV Football Springball Documentary

19 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Yep, checks out

Whoa, take ‘er easy there Big Shoots, we aren’t going to let our Little Brother be homeless, what kind of Big Brother would that make us. We will talk to the Dogs and Pokes and make sure you can borrow our home away from home for another year, just promise not to embarrass us again please.

6 hours ago, quickdraw said:

My point proven when you respond in less than 1 minute. Probably following these UNLV threads with notifications. What a yoke!

He keeps coming back for my witty retorts obviously. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 5/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, Wyovanian said:

When my friends and I come to town, your daughters/ girlfriend/ wife make a beeline for us. They love seeing 20's filling up the waistbands of their thongs. I'm the guy the stadium bartender brings the drinks out to when he sees me in line. Although I have enough class not to, I'm the guy who can show up at Joel Robuchon without a reservation and get seated right away.

Just another mark. They drive and fly in every day. You're not special. 

On 5/12/2021 at 6:05 PM, Rebels18 said:

LOL your ego is so cringe its unreal

@Wyovanian is the literal guy that thinks he's a Vegas player because he tips 30%+ sometimes when he doesn't realize he's just getting put together by strippers, bartenders, valets, etc. You're a mark, bro

Try being a good tipper without being a weirdo about it

In my 45 years of living in this town I've learned if you have to brag about being a player, you aren't one. 

On 5/8/2021 at 12:36 PM, utenation said:

I guess I was just confused. Is coach getting the boys ready for an FBS footnall season or holding auditions for Soul Train?

You’d figure a guy that just went 0-6 might take things seriously.

Love me some Soul Train !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

23 hours ago, utenation said:

I'm saying our view is much better than your monthly dust storms.  I wasn't comparing other places son. BTW, as far as freezing. we have several suites. A high roller like you should have no problem getting one. 

Vegas "Mountains" all year.. 

image.jpeg.61fd4cd4763d48b613f03ecc937a7c1e.jpeg

Salt Lake Valley Fall: No comparison... Those red, orange and yellow things are trees. I'm guessing the brown on your "mountains" is sage brush? Maybe a few cell phone towers?

image.jpeg.d6c798d5aa21109dbbe907f80da5ab90.jpeg

People pay for suites? I thought those things were like Netflix accounts, and everyone just bums off of the select few who have one. I'm hoping to get Laramie and Vegas's most affluent highroller @Wyovanian to pull some strings and get me into a luxury suite at Allegiant. All he has to do is just flash his black Kohl's credit card and maybe slip the VIP Host a hundo in Kohls cash and we're in, baby! 

Allegiant Stadium doesn't need mountain views! We only have 1 window and it points towards the most unique and famous view in the world: the Strip. The only mountains we need are made of steel, glass and neon my dude. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

30 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

People pay for suites? I thought those things were like Netflix accounts, and everyone just bums off of the select few who have one. I'm hoping to get Laramie and Vegas's most affluent highroller @Wyovanian to pull some strings and get me into a luxury suite at Allegiant. All he has to do is just flash his black Kohl's credit card and maybe slip the VIP Host a hundo in Kohls cash and we're in, baby! 

Allegiant Stadium doesn't need mountain views! We only have 1 window and it points towards the most unique and famous view in the world: the Strip. The only mountains we need are made of steel, glass and neon my dude. 

Our steel mountains are made of money and help to pay for where UNLV gets to play their games

On 6/1/2021 at 1:28 PM, utenation said:

You assume way too much.  Again, why do you care what I say? You never answered. Just keep stalking. 

Rice-Eccles Stadium is lacking three things:

1. It lacks class!

2. It lacks sass!

3. It lacks ass!

What are we really expecting for this year? We’ve had one of the best recruiting classes in memory if not the best. This year we’ll have a normal series of practice and conditioning. We also have a fairly tough schedule with 2-P5’s. Thinking maybe 2 or 3 wins?

1 hour ago, quickdraw said:

What are we really expecting for this year? We’ve had one of the best recruiting classes in memory if not the best. This year we’ll have a normal series of practice and conditioning. We also have a fairly tough schedule with 2-P5’s. Thinking maybe 2 or 3 wins?

That’s about what I expect.  It will take time to get things going.

5 hours ago, Gator 82 said:

3rd ranked recruit in the MWC for 2022 so far. UNLV currently holds the #1 & #3 ranked players in the MWC for 2022

It isn't gonna be a big class, but the tier of recruits is higher than anything UNLV has ever gotten. 86.2 avg recruit rating so far. #1 in MWC

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif