Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV Football Springball Documentary

14 minutes ago, RebelTexan said:

After Nation showed the pics of what the Utes use, it's gotta be the facilities and not the athletics.

Building smack from winless teams isn’t going to make anyone jealous though. 

11 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

No one gave a f*ck about Golden St till they got Curry and started dominating the league. Niner's attendance dwindled for years after they were spoiled rotten with dynasty QBs. 

I'll give the Giants fans a pass because baseball fans are typically old school cool. I'm a Giants fan and the 2010, 2012, 2014 teams were a fun ride...not gonna lie.

Hard to like Bay Area fans because people from that area are nauseating. SJSU fans are nice but there just isn't very many of them...win or lose! The school/area is like 90% Asian and they don't give a shit about sports.

Warriors always drew well, despite being putrid. Their core fans are awesome, but the winning pushed them out in favor of douchebag tech bros.

It makes my heart, amongst other things, swell to see all of this Vegas love/envy. Gotta love these off season threads. Conference mates who left 10 years ago for fame and fortune but still suffer from the insecurity of living in backwater Utah.  The other a well know conference charity case. Powerhouses both in their own conferences or is it their own minds. 

This is really all about hope. Those of us that still have it and those who gave up years ago and the only way to make themselves feel happy with their lot in life is to try to convince themselves that others will always be worse off than they are. Just like the guys up in Reno who have little to get excited about themselves, it’s easier to just talk shit about your rivals. Law school, Med school, Land Grant Institution, best facilities on and on. Gotta hold em down. 

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Building smack from winless teams isn’t going to make anyone jealous though. 

When you have nothing left and your programs have been down for decades, what can you really say?

You know you’re school is terrible if you try and create a straw man narrative that beautiful P12 facilities with recent upgrades of $250 million are terrible. 

Bottom of the barrel reposes are: Everyone is just obsessed and jealous of UNLV. I mean there is nobody in the MWC jealous of UNLV, let alone the P12.

Hell, you probably couldn’t find a Big Sky conference fan jealous of UNLV’s resume.

I feel kinda bad showing Utah’s numbers, but these guys got the horns when playing with the bull..

11 minutes ago, utenation said:

When you have nothing left and your programs have been down for decades, what can you really say?

You know you’re school is terrible if you try and create a straw man narrative that beautiful P12 facilities with recent upgrades of $250 million are terrible. 

Bottom of the barrel reposes are: Everyone is just obsessed and jealous of UNLV. I mean there is nobody in the MWC jealous of UNLV, let alone the P12.

Hell, you probably couldn’t find a Big Sky conference fan jealous of UNLV’s resume.

I feel kinda bad showing Utah’s numbers, but these guys got the horns when playing with the bull..

But yet here you are still again. 

UNLV fans have just more HEART than any other fanbase in America! Even if we've been down for a long time after reaching the pinnacle of accomplishments you other schools will NEVER reach (UNLVMbb) or we've always been down (UNLVFB).

We'll never let your negativity keep us down and always expect the BEST because we are BELIEVERS that UNLV has that potential. Our faith won't be snuffed out by you nerds!

If Utah was as down and out as UNLV has been in football, fans like @utenation wouldn't even exist...would probably be a closet BYU fan. SAD fairweather LOSERS!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

20 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

If Utah was as down and out as UNLV has been in football, fans like @utenation wouldn't even exist...would probably be a closet BYU fan. SAD fairweather LOSERS!

We can’t forget about basketball man .UNLV’s revenue sports have been down for decades and I’m going to be here for you until we get things turned around. 

I’ll buy the first round when football gets 6 wins this year. I just have one favor to ask. Can you please update me after 9/11/21? I want to see if coach(insert name the last 15 years) still is running a hip hop club after ASU dump trucks your poor team.  I might even throw in an extra shot if UNLV keeps it within 25 points. 

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

We can’t forget about basketball man .UNLV’s revenue sports have been down for decades and I’m going to be here for you until we get things turned around. 

I’ll buy the first round when football gets 6 wins this year. I just have one favor to ask. Can you please update me after 9/11/21? I want to see if coach(insert name the last 15 years) still is running a hip hop club after ASU dump trucks your poor team.  I might even throw in an extra shot if UNLV keeps it within 25 points. 

Screenshot_20210509-100034_Google.jpg

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 hours ago, utenation said:

The only thing that you have brought here has come from the other end of the bull.

12 hours ago, utenation said:

Utes play in a dump.  Sorry, but it's true.  We figured out why you are obsessed with unlv.  You are jealous of their facilities.  Lol.

7 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

God help you guys if/when UNLV turns it all around. Our fans will make Boise fans look like amateurs.  :Clapping:

Luckily, most of us will be dead.

11 hours ago, RebelTexan said:

Utes play in a dump.  Sorry, but it's true.  We figured out why you are obsessed with unlv.  You are jealous of their facilities.  Lol.

Don't be sorry.. You're right though. Our stadium is no where near as nice as yours. Didn't you have a part of the parking lot as good old dirt and dust? High class for sure.

World Stadiums - Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas