Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

UNLV Football Springball Documentary

6 minutes ago, utenation said:

C’mon man. There’s a lot better examples of Bandwagon than these.

No one gave a f*ck about Golden St till they got Curry and started dominating the league. Niner's attendance dwindled for years after they were spoiled rotten with dynasty QBs. 

I'll give the Giants fans a pass because baseball fans are typically old school cool. I'm a Giants fan and the 2010, 2012, 2014 teams were a fun ride...not gonna lie.

Hard to like Bay Area fans because people from that area are nauseating. SJSU fans are nice but there just isn't very many of them...win or lose! The school/area is like 90% Asian and they don't give a shit about sports.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

13 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

UNLV still have that QB who likes his sushi extra fishy?

Nah, he's gone. The biggest atrocity of that incident was him and his buddies apparently left cheapest tip in the history of that yacht show Below Deck. Only $12k! 

UNLV players needs to start tipping like f*cking winners if we ever wanna be relevant. Get your sh*t together Fertitta's.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

3 hours ago, utenation said:

0-6 and dance parties at practice doesn’t seem like a good recipe. Looks like the team needs a good kick in the ass to me. Maybe they need to watch Rudy together to learn about work ethic.

So just do work 24/7? Nobody would do that.

I can look past last season, with a brand new first time coach, no spring practice to see what he's got, no summer workouts, no fall camp,, no non con games, all this after following a high school coach.. Seriously, what did anyone expect? And I wasn't even a fan of the hire in the first place, but even I can see that all of that might be a problem.

I think we get our first look this fall, and I do like some of the transfers he has brought in for next year. We'll see what's up in a year or two..

10 hours ago, Gator 82 said:

I was wondering the exact same thing and came to the conclusion he’s just a sad little man.

To be fair, I’d be sad too if I had to pee in a trough at Rice-Eccles stadium. 

20130602_112554.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

To be fair, I’d be sad too if I had to pee in a trough at Rice-Eccles stadium. 

20130602_112554.0.jpg

Grandpa @utenation 's prostate is the size of a softball, poor guy can't squeeze a single drop out in those troughs. He has to grunt out a couple precious pressure relieving droplets sitting in the stalls! 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

3 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Grandpa @utenation 's prostate is the size of a softball, poor guy can't squeeze a single drop out in those troughs. He has to grunt out a couple precious pressure relieving droplets sitting in the stalls! 

:rotflmfao:

Yewtnation sizes them up at the trough: 

AdmiredLivelyBasenji-size_restricted.gif

5 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

You're just jaded because Bay Area liberals are zero loyalty scumbags and the worst sports fans in the country. California is the worst when it comes to fairweather fans in general. SJSU won the league and you still can't get more than 20 people to give a sh*t. It's a really sad, hopeless situation for you guys. If UNLV won the league and got a bowl game Allegiant would be BUZZING.

Don't put your bad juju on us. Vegas is different, we love sports! And Vegas has the best sports fans in the nation. You give us a winner and arenas/stadiums are packed! 

Lol. The Bay Area is ten times the sports town Vegas is and we win also.  Two MLB baseball teams (A’s and Giants both leading their divisions again right now) and a Cal league baseball team also (SJ Giants-sold out). NFL (Niners-sold out) , NBA (Warriors-sold out), NHL (Sharks-sold out), MLS (Earthquakes-sold out). Three D1 college football teams. Six D1 college basketball teams. You name the sport and they been here and done that  

Vegas is small time. You all are like FCS trying to move up to FBS.  The worst pro sports fan base in the Bay Area were the Raider fans.  You all can have them.  You talk so much crap out your ass your not worth the effort. Call me when you win something. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

4 hours ago, utenation said:

C’mon man. There’s a lot better examples of Bandwagon than these.

Like Vegas. Lol. The fans here are bragging that if they win fans will come. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

17 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

No one gave a f*ck about Golden St till they got Curry and started dominating the league. Niner's attendance dwindled for years after they were spoiled rotten with dynasty QBs. 

I'll give the Giants fans a pass because baseball fans are typically old school cool. I'm a Giants fan and the 2010, 2012, 2014 teams were a fun ride...not gonna lie.

Hard to like Bay Area fans because people from that area are nauseating. SJSU fans are nice but there just isn't very many of them...win or lose! The school/area is like 90% Asian and they don't give a shit about sports.

Right here shows you don’t know $hit. The Warriors fan base has always been solid and sold out even when they sucked. It’s one of the most loyal fan bases in the NBA. Look it up and educate yourself. 

Niners are always kings of the Bay. Been sold out since the early 80’s.  In some down years fans don’t always show up 100% (but they mostly do because season tickets holders sell tickets through the outlets) but the stadium is 100% sold out to season ticket holders and has been for more than 40 years. 

I think the A’s are the third most winningest team in the history of baseball behind the Yankees and Cardinals. They just need a new ballpark in the worst way. Now that the Raiders are gone they will get one.  Giants are sold out and been strong since they got the new ballpark 20 years ago.  Sharks are solid, they win and are always sold out. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

4 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Right here shows you don’t know $hit. The Warriors fan base has always been solid and sold out even when they sucked. It’s one of the most loyal fan bases in the NBA. Look it up and educate yourself. 

image.png.1f80c9d1a3b5a1cef2d299513ca59fe2.png

SJSU FOOTBALL: Making UNLV Football's Attendance look good since 1893!

Worst sports fans in America!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

6 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Niners are always kings of the Bay. Been sold out since the early 80’s.  In some down years fans don’t always show up 100% but the stadium is 100% sold out and has been for more than 40 years. 

I think the A’s are the third most winningest team in baseball behind the Yankees and Cardinals. They just need a new ballpark in the worst way. Giants are sold out and been strong since they got the new ballpark 20 years ago. 

Vegas will take them too!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

18 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

image.png.1f80c9d1a3b5a1cef2d299513ca59fe2.png

SJSU FOOTBALL: Making UNLV Football's Attendance look good since 1893!

Worst sports fans in America!

Lol. So you started talking about pro sports and now you are all the way down to try and kick SJSU, which still kicks the crap out of UNLV.  Your top rung is the bay areas bottom rung.  The only thing UNLV gets fans in is hoops. Been to your football games vs the Spartans and SJSU brings more fans to Vegas than UNLV.  You know it’s gonna happen this year at the Raiders stadium. 

Talk shit to someone else. Lol. I’m out. 

image.jpeg.95401fc82a740badfb9bbc8c655d921d.jpeg

image.jpeg.05fc41d76cc9a40e0eeb3fd748dfcaf0.jpeg

image.jpeg.8389ca05add111ba30bdc7871caa8444.jpeg

image.jpeg.2450cbd5895baabfc5c21b352d3f01ab.jpeg

image.jpeg.e0d296ef5bb4ce687cfbd388929e08ff.jpeg

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

2 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Lol. So you started talking about pro sports and now you are all the way down to try and kick SJSU, which still kicks the crap out of UNLV.  Your top rung is the bay areas bottom rung.  The only thing UNLV gets fans in is hoops. Been to your football games vs the Spartans and SJSU brings more fans to Vegas than UNLV.  You know it’s gonna happen this year at the Raiders stadium. 

Talk shit to someone else. Lol. I’m out. 

image.jpeg.95401fc82a740badfb9bbc8c655d921d.jpeg

image.jpeg.05fc41d76cc9a40e0eeb3fd748dfcaf0.jpeg

image.jpeg.8389ca05add111ba30bdc7871caa8444.jpeg

image.jpeg.2450cbd5895baabfc5c21b352d3f01ab.jpeg

image.jpeg.e0d296ef5bb4ce687cfbd388929e08ff.jpeg

You’ve fallen to the same ill fate as UteNation. When will you guys learn? In a UNLV thread nonetheless 🙄.

17 hours ago, Gator 82 said:

I think you’re just mad or jealous because poor little UNLV has better football facilities than the mighty Yewt’s. 

Why on earth would anyone be jealous of UNLV athletics right now? 

Just now, NVGiant said:

Why on earth would anyone be jealous of UNLV athletics right now? 

After Nation showed the pics of what the Utes use, it's gotta be the facilities and not the athletics.