AxlRoseRulz

Everyone hates Jordan Love

Being a Packer makes him automatically hateable.

4 hours ago, AxlRoseRulz said:

Is it because he went to Utah State. He should consider changing his name to Jordan NoLove

Who?

Over rated. 

2 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Over rated. 

Nah.  I'd say "not yet ready".  I think he'll end up being pretty solid.  Not Aaron Rodgers solid, but will earn his NFL paycheck.

• Like 2

You don’t ever want to replace a legend.  No matter how well you play you can never live up to their stature.  He’s going to be blamed for all the friction in GB even though it’s not his fault that they drafted him. 

22 hours ago, RSF said:

Being a Packer makes him automatically hateable.

You’re not a bears fan. 

I’d like to apologize for calling you the second worse Chicagoan...

1) Lightfoot

2) Pritzker

3) RSF

13 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

2) Pritzker

Which one...there's about a dozen of them...

As a Packer fan since the days of Jim Taylor, I am ready to move on from Aaron Rodgers.  Time for him to have a lackluster season with the Broncos followed up by an embarrassing season with the Vikings.

• Like 1

IMO there should be more hate for Aaron Rodgers. That guy is the ultimate prima-donna. Doesn't speak to his brother or mother. His long term relationships don't last longer than 6 months. I don't know why anyone would hate Jordan Love?

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

IMO there should be more hate for Aaron Rodgers. That guy is the ultimate prima-donna. Doesn't speak to his brother or mother. His long term relationships don't last longer than 6 months.

Him telling the Packers to go f themselves is great step on the road to redemption.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

As a Packer fan since the days of Jim Taylor, I am ready to move on from Aaron Rodgers.  Time for him to have a lackluster season with the Broncos followed up by an embarrassing season with the Vikings.

Cool by me.  The sooner the Packers start to suck the better. The odds of Jordan Love being Aaron Rodgers are pretty long odds.   Long odds indeed to become a HOFmer. 

12 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

IMO there should be more hate for Aaron Rodgers. That guy is the ultimate prima-donna. Doesn't speak to his brother or mother. His long term relationships don't last longer than 6 months. I don't know why anyone would hate Jordan Love?

Yeah, I never thought I would see the day that Packer fans would turn on Rodgers but it's happening. I think more and more of them are growing tired of his drama, especially when he never delivers when it counts.

As for Jordan Love, I feel bad for the guy. He had no control over who drafted him and by all accounts the Colts were going to take him before the Packers jumped over them to get to him first. I really wish he would have ended up in Indy. He could have sat behind Rivers for a year and started this season. The Packers made no sense from the start and now he has to endure the added pain of dealing with Rodgers' personal conflicts with Packer management. 

I sort of wish he would have come out this season instead, many draft experts wrote articles leading up to the draft that stated he would have been the 2nd QB taken in this year's draft class. Although that would have meant rotting on the Jets roster. 

• Like 2