Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AxlRoseRulz

Everyone hates Jordan Love

Being a Packer makes him automatically hateable.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

bruh "why is jordan love so hated on here" was the only correct title. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Over rated. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

2 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Over rated. 

Nah.  I'd say "not yet ready".  I think he'll end up being pretty solid.  Not Aaron Rodgers solid, but will earn his NFL paycheck.

You don’t ever want to replace a legend.  No matter how well you play you can never live up to their stature.  He’s going to be blamed for all the friction in GB even though it’s not his fault that they drafted him. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

22 hours ago, RSF said:

Being a Packer makes him automatically hateable.

You’re not a bears fan. 

I’d like to apologize for calling you the second worse Chicagoan...

1) Lightfoot

2) Pritzker

3) RSF

13 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

2) Pritzker

Which one...there's about a dozen of them...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

As a Packer fan since the days of Jim Taylor, I am ready to move on from Aaron Rodgers.  Time for him to have a lackluster season with the Broncos followed up by an embarrassing season with the Vikings.

110926run_defense710.jpg

IMO there should be more hate for Aaron Rodgers. That guy is the ultimate prima-donna. Doesn't speak to his brother or mother. His long term relationships don't last longer than 6 months. I don't know why anyone would hate Jordan Love?

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

IMO there should be more hate for Aaron Rodgers. That guy is the ultimate prima-donna. Doesn't speak to his brother or mother. His long term relationships don't last longer than 6 months.

Him telling the Packers to go f themselves is great step on the road to redemption.

16 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

As a Packer fan since the days of Jim Taylor, I am ready to move on from Aaron Rodgers.  Time for him to have a lackluster season with the Broncos followed up by an embarrassing season with the Vikings.

Cool by me.  The sooner the Packers start to suck the better. The odds of Jordan Love being Aaron Rodgers are pretty long odds.   Long odds indeed to become a HOFmer. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

12 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

IMO there should be more hate for Aaron Rodgers. That guy is the ultimate prima-donna. Doesn't speak to his brother or mother. His long term relationships don't last longer than 6 months. I don't know why anyone would hate Jordan Love?

Yeah, I never thought I would see the day that Packer fans would turn on Rodgers but it's happening. I think more and more of them are growing tired of his drama, especially when he never delivers when it counts.

As for Jordan Love, I feel bad for the guy. He had no control over who drafted him and by all accounts the Colts were going to take him before the Packers jumped over them to get to him first. I really wish he would have ended up in Indy. He could have sat behind Rivers for a year and started this season. The Packers made no sense from the start and now he has to endure the added pain of dealing with Rodgers' personal conflicts with Packer management. 

I sort of wish he would have come out this season instead, many draft experts wrote articles leading up to the draft that stated he would have been the 2nd QB taken in this year's draft class. Although that would have meant rotting on the Jets roster. 

6 hours ago, TrueAg said:

Yeah, I never thought I would see the day that Packer fans would turn on Rodgers but it's happening. I think more and more of them are growing tired of his drama, especially when he never delivers when it counts.

As for Jordan Love, I feel bad for the guy. He had no control over who drafted him and by all accounts the Colts were going to take him before the Packers jumped over them to get to him first. I really wish he would have ended up in Indy. He could have sat behind Rivers for a year and started this season. The Packers made no sense from the start and now he has to endure the added pain of dealing with Rodgers' personal conflicts with Packer management. 

I sort of wish he would have come out this season instead, many draft experts wrote articles leading up to the draft that stated he would have been the 2nd QB taken in this year's draft class. Although that would have meant rotting on the Jets roster. 

Packer fans went through the same crap with Brett Favre.  Jordan has had his year to sit on the bench, time to send Rogers to the Broncos. Rogers will go down similar to Brett Favre, won one super bowl, choked several times in the playoffs. He can go play for another NFL team, wrap it up in Minnesota, retire for a few years, then come back and be welcomed in Green Bay by having his number retired.

110926run_defense710.jpg