Jump to content
BSUTOP25

Well hell, congratulations TCSUFs and Woosh

Recommended Posts

@Fort Fun - I’m going to miss your volleyball pics.

@Swoll Cracker- please continue to give us #SuperiorLifestyle updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

@RogueStout - this must have something to do with the back room assurances we’ve been hearing about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Fort Fun - I’m going to miss your volleyball pics.

@Swoll Cracker- please continue to give us #SuperiorLifestyle updates.

Do you suppose the people in Ames, Iowa will appreciate my comments on Superior Lifestyle like those in the MWC do?

  • Cheers 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Do you suppose the people in Ames, Iowa will appreciate my comments on Superior Lifestyle like those in the MWC do?

They better!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Clearly you haven't done recent research.  If you did, you would know the B12 idea got shelved. For the last 4-5 years, CSU and Minnesota have been working out the final touches on creating their own super conference.  You guessed it. The only two teams are CSU and Minn. With the amount of fans they bring to the table, word on the street is ND is getting bumped from the NBC contract. Airport statistics were the primary data point for the evaluation. 

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

UNLV didn't make the cut? Don't they know they have a banner?

Pretty sure this is a non starter.  The B12 would simply bring UNLV down, much like the MWC has, despite all the other built in advantages UNLV has. 

UNLV told the B12 to pound sand. 

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, utenation said:

Pretty sure this is a non starter.  The B12 would simply bring UNLV down, much like the MWC has, despite all the other built in advantages UNLV has. 

The B12 was probably afraid of UNLV's brand, too. Kansas, especially, doesn't want to be supplanted as the conference's basketball kingpin. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

The B12 was probably afraid of UNLV's brand, too. Kansas, especially, doesn't want to be supplanted as the conference's basketball kingpin. 

I mean really, we can't keep going down the list in each P5.  UCLA, Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Michigan all wanted no part of this monster.  Hell, even Gonzaga would have to shut down their basketball program if UNLV packed their bags for the WCC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, utenation said:

I mean really, we can't keep going down the list in each P5.  UCLA, Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Michigan all wanted no part of this monster.  Hell, even Gonzaga would have to shut down their basketball program if UNLV packed their bags for the WCC.

That's the real reason Gonzaga didn't join the Mountain West. One glance at the banner, and the whole program would have folded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

That's the real reason Gonzaga didn't join the Mountain West. One glance at the banner, and the whole program would have folded.

It's called the Medusa Effect at UNLV.. Nobody wants to be turned into stone.

 

medusa gifs | WiffleGif

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HRam said:

The back room deal is finally working 

That room must have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is not some five week after the fact April Fool's joke,  i don't know what is. The only a schools that make sense are Cincy, UCF, and Temple. That's only for tv eye balls. 

Every other school does not reach out into large markets the B12 already has a presence in.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is no one going to remark on the fact that the B12 told Boise St no? The gall!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...