Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Well hell, congratulations TCSUFs and Woosh

9 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

@RogueStout - this must have something to do with the back room assurances we’ve been hearing about. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Fort Fun - I’m going to miss your volleyball pics.

@Swoll Cracker- please continue to give us #SuperiorLifestyle updates.

Do you suppose the people in Ames, Iowa will appreciate my comments on Superior Lifestyle like those in the MWC do?

5 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Do you suppose the people in Ames, Iowa will appreciate my comments on Superior Lifestyle like those in the MWC do?

They better!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Clearly you haven't done recent research.  If you did, you would know the B12 idea got shelved. For the last 4-5 years, CSU and Minnesota have been working out the final touches on creating their own super conference.  You guessed it. The only two teams are CSU and Minn. With the amount of fans they bring to the table, word on the street is ND is getting bumped from the NBC contract. Airport statistics were the primary data point for the evaluation. 

12 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

UNLV didn't make the cut? Don't they know they have a banner?

Pretty sure this is a non starter.  The B12 would simply bring UNLV down, much like the MWC has, despite all the other built in advantages UNLV has. 

UNLV told the B12 to pound sand. 

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

Pretty sure this is a non starter.  The B12 would simply bring UNLV down, much like the MWC has, despite all the other built in advantages UNLV has. 

The B12 was probably afraid of UNLV's brand, too. Kansas, especially, doesn't want to be supplanted as the conference's basketball kingpin. 

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

The B12 was probably afraid of UNLV's brand, too. Kansas, especially, doesn't want to be supplanted as the conference's basketball kingpin. 

I mean really, we can't keep going down the list in each P5.  UCLA, Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Michigan all wanted no part of this monster.  Hell, even Gonzaga would have to shut down their basketball program if UNLV packed their bags for the WCC.

13 minutes ago, utenation said:

I mean really, we can't keep going down the list in each P5.  UCLA, Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Michigan all wanted no part of this monster.  Hell, even Gonzaga would have to shut down their basketball program if UNLV packed their bags for the WCC.

That's the real reason Gonzaga didn't join the Mountain West. One glance at the banner, and the whole program would have folded.

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

That's the real reason Gonzaga didn't join the Mountain West. One glance at the banner, and the whole program would have folded.

It's called the Medusa Effect at UNLV.. Nobody wants to be turned into stone.

medusa gifs | WiffleGif

If this is not some five week after the fact April Fool's joke,  i don't know what is. The only a schools that make sense are Cincy, UCF, and Temple. That's only for tv eye balls. 

Every other school does not reach out into large markets the B12 already has a presence in.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Is no one going to remark on the fact that the B12 told Boise St no? The gall!

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg