Jump to content
Cowboy

Boise State, San Diego State, and (drumroll) UNLV, All Sports to the AAC?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, nvspuds said:

UNCC it is then..

UNP or UNPT would be more accurate as UNLV is in the Paradise Township of Clark County along with the Strip.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

UNP or UNPT would be more accurate as UNLV is in the Paradise Township of Clark County along with the Strip.

I knew that UNLV, the strip and the airport were in the county and I had heard of Paradise and even Winchester but I did not know they were unincorporated towns..I thought they were just neighborhoods..You learn something new everyday..

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

I knew that UNLV, the strip and the airport were in the county and I had heard of Paradise and even Winchester but I did not know they were unincorporated towns..I thought they were just neighborhoods..You learn something new everyday..

There have been numerous attempts at annexing then into Las Vegas.  Perhaps one day. 🤔 💭

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

I knew that UNLV, the strip and the airport were in the county and I had heard of Paradise and even Winchester but I did not know they were unincorporated towns..I thought they were just neighborhoods..You learn something new everyday..

Yeah most of the unincorporated County in the GLVA is broken up into townships. I live in Enterprise. They have town boards and meetings that I am pretty sure no one goes to. They don't have much in the way of power. Typically they are a step in the process that has to be done before things get kicked up to the County Commission... mostly for land use and zoning stuff. And I believe the members are appointed by the Commission, not publicly elected. Lived here all my life and don't ever recall seeing a ballot for them at least. Anyway, all that is more in the "useless shit to know" category of info.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aresco and the AAC does not want UNLV or Boise State.  SDSU would be alone in the eastern and southern part of the nation so they will not go.  Let us get on to something real.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings mwcboard forum

Preferred personal pronouns and possessive adjective:  He/Him/His

I'm a recent graduate of Boise State University, and longtime lurker. With my studies concluded (for now, education never ends, right?), I finally decided to make the leap and become an active part of the community.

Boise State is emerging from a dark period that saw us play down to the level of our competition. The nation is also reemerging from a dark period that saw trust in public institutions undermined by foreign actors. 

As faith in America is reestablished, expansion will pick up right where it left off under President Obama. I fully expect a revitalized Boise State to return to the national conversation, and eventually land in the current Power 5 ecosystem, whatever shape that takes in the future.

 

  • Haha 5
  • Facepalm 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pasco Bronco said:

Greetings mwcboard forum

Preferred personal pronouns and possessive adjective:  He/Him/His

I'm a recent graduate of Boise State University, and longtime lurker. With my studies concluded (for now, education never ends, right?), I finally decided to make the leap and become an active part of the community.

Boise State is emerging from a dark period that saw us play down to the level of our competition. The nation is also reemerging from a dark period that saw trust in public institutions undermined by foreign actors. 

As faith in America is reestablished, expansion will pick up right where it left off under President Obama. I fully expect a revitalized Boise State to return to the national conversation, and eventually land in the current Power 5 ecosystem, whatever shape that takes in the future.

 

Welcome to the board!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nvspuds said:

Welcome to the board!

I suspect that he/she's not new here.  It will be fun to watch this sock reveal him or herself.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I suspect that he/she's not new here.  It will be fun to watch this sock reveal him or herself.

"He/him/his" remind you of anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

"He/him/his" remind you of anyone?

That would make a lot of sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I suspect that he/she's not new here.  It will be fun to watch this sock reveal him or herself.

That is sooo Stunner.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2021 at 9:41 PM, Headbutt said:

I suspect that he/she's not new here.  It will be fun to watch this sock reveal him or herself.

My preferred pronouns are ze/zim/zis.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

My preferred pronouns are ze/zim/zis.

I didn't mention you.  Why did you jump in?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Because I can.  Bite me if you don’t like it!

Not a very friendly scrumptious bunny.  They do say that rabbits are the most passive/aggressive of the fuzzy kingdom.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2021 at 9:41 PM, Headbutt said:

I suspect that he/she's not new here.  It will be fun to watch this sock reveal him or herself.

I don't care if they/he/she/etc is new or a sock..I am just a welcoming human..

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2021 at 8:07 AM, Pasco Bronco said:

Greetings mwcboard forum

Preferred personal pronouns and possessive adjective:  He/Him/His

I'm a recent graduate of Boise State University, and longtime lurker. With my studies concluded (for now, education never ends, right?), I finally decided to make the leap and become an active part of the community.

Boise State is emerging from a dark period that saw us play down to the level of our competition. The nation is also reemerging from a dark period that saw trust in public institutions undermined by foreign actors. 

As faith in America is reestablished, expansion will pick up right where it left off under President Obama. I fully expect a revitalized Boise State to return to the national conversation, and eventually land in the current Power 5 ecosystem, whatever shape that takes in the future.

 

Welcome.  We certainly lack BSU posters here 😏

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...