Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboy

Boise State, San Diego State, and (drumroll) UNLV, All Sports to the AAC?

2 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

I was 4 years old in 1979.  I am pretty sure I could have scored on Rancho though!

Wait, so 46 years old is "not anywhere near 50" and not middle aged?

You may want to sit down for this, but I have something to tell you...

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wait, so 46 years old is "not anywhere near 50" and not middle aged?

You may want to sit down for this, but I have something to tell you...

It is disputed as to when middle age begins and I can argue that it is not at 45.
I tell my wife all the time when she suggests that I am getting older.  To me, old age is always ten years older than I am.

"Those who love deeply and are passionate never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young."  Benjamin Franklin

Age is simply a number of years that world has been enjoying me.

15 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

It is disputed as to when middle age begins and I can argue that it is not at 45.
I tell my wife all the time when she suggests that I am getting older.  To me, old age is always ten years older than I am.

"Those who love deeply and are passionate never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young."  Benjamin Franklin

Age is simply a number of years that world has been enjoying me.

Living in Oklahoma takes 10 years off your life.

It's science.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

9 minutes ago, RSF said:

Living in Oklahoma takes 10 years off your life.

It's science.

The stupidity and ignorance of the people out here will make you want to be dead.

Yeah I have got to get back to Las Vegas.  That should increase my life span.  Healthier life style.

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

A few years ago at the MW tournament I sat next to a kid who had graduated from UNM.. he didn't have to pay a dime for his education, because he graduated from high school there. 

Isn't that basically how Wyoming is as well?

1 hour ago, RebelRobert said:

Is that what your rainbow is about?

He's been dropping hints for awhile.  I think he likes you.  He calls you "babe" and thinks you're a "scrumptious little bunny."  

You don't seem to mind.  Sometimes I think you kind of like it.

It's none of my business and I don't judge, but if the shoe fits....

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, RebelRobert said:

The stupidity and ignorance of the people out here will make you want to be dead.

Yeah I have got to get back to Las Vegas.  That should increase my life span.  Healthier life style.

So I'm guessing you are out there on the "UNLV to the B12" campaign trail? With your big mouth and smoke and mirror circus act, there might be a chance. 

17 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Honestly, the MWC has some decent rivalries.   But in-state rivalries are always the best.

SJSU---FRESNO  (these two schools have a thing for each other)

Yeah and it's quite funny actually. Fresnans almost universally claim they don't have a rivalry with SJSU yet most can't seem to desist from going back and forth with Josers whenever Spartans troll them.

1 minute ago, cosinama said:

Is Boise in the AAC yet? Or are they in the BYU  to the Big12 timeline? 

They can't do anything until BYU makes a move.  And then they have to hope BYU invites them to tag along, wherever that may be. 

Despite all of the noise, it looks like we are stuck with them.  No one else is willing to take them off our hands. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

25 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

They can't do anything until BYU makes a move.  And then they have to hope BYU invites them to tag along, wherever that may be. 

Despite all of the noise, it looks like we are stuck with them.  No one else is willing to take them off our hands. 

If Boise wanted to be in the AAC, they would be.  That simple.