Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboy

Boise State, San Diego State, and (drumroll) UNLV, All Sports to the AAC?

11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You're batting .000, clyde.

Face it, if you were an actual insider, you wouldn't be sucking off truckers at a Love's in Tennessee or, alternatively, be on here, an obscure internet message board, pushing rumors, looking for validation for your pathetic existence.

I don’t need validation, but you do need what I’ve brought! Again show me something I was wrong on. 

Guest #1Stunner

MWC TO DO LIST - BUILD THE MWC

MOVING FORWARD WITH SOMETHING:

UNLV -- solid basketball and football venues..... BUT, get the students to attend the games

SDSU---solid fan support... finish building the football stadium.  Already has a solid, almost P5 level program.

USU---solid fan support.... Maybe update the basketball venue?   Seems fine.

WYO---solid venues and fan support.   Seems fine.

RENO---solid venues and fan support.  Seems fine.  

HAWAII (FOOTBALL ONLY)----building a new stadium.   Seems fine.

BOISE----football stadium is terrible, but it works.   Don't own their basketball arena, but it works.  Amazing fan support.

FALLING BEHIND:

FRESNO---they don't own their basketball venue.  Their football stadium is crumbling.    OK fan support.

SJSU---terrible venues.   Worse than what many WAC schools have.   They are apparently trying to fix the football stadium.

UNM---the football stadium is bad.   Good fan support.   Good basketball arena.   Just needs solid coach hires.

CSU---great football stadium...  Old basketball venue, but OK.   Terrible fan support.

AFA----If a tree falls in the forest does anyone hear it?

16 hours ago, Fowl said:

Friend, it would be great to keep the football series with SDSU going on. Now that Roderick Long JR has moved on, BYU has reasserted itself.  Coach Hoke needs more opportunities to get a W.  John David needs to be in contact with Tom to get the cougs on board. I need to get to LES and get me a cougar tail. 

Make sure you have a tall glass of Vit D milk to chase it with! 

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

More travel & forced conference games vs teams BYU probably doesn't want to play 

For Basketball and Olympic Sports, it is way, way better to have a regionally close conference.  

Some folks on here act like SDSU can be playing men's and women's sports against East Carolina, Navy, USF, and UCF....really?   That's 3 time zones and a bunch of travel away. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Not really absent anymore info. Because he'll probably pipe in with a "nuh uh, I'm actually chief chili fry maker guize!!!1!" and then I'll be out of a stash and forced to make calls to sketchy people, and then drive around town at odd hours reassembling my collection.

We can settle out of court for a 12 pack and pack of smokes(or Zyn for me ).. Like you said, Woosh won't be under oath and face possible perjury charges.  So we are likely getting the shaft on the truth.

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That works for me too. Let's monitor the situation and we'll get the logistics for beer/smokes set up.

And for the record, I'm going with Plumber. Drives a lifted F250 Super Duty, has the travel trailer, UTV's and boat. 40K maxed out on his credit cards.  He tries to refi his house anytime he can because he needs cash to keep his 15 year younger wife happy.  He told her she's finally getting the boob job too. 

Simple Solution. 401K loan. 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah, kidding aside, I was kind of thinking of something along those lines but "HVAC installer" instead of "plumber". Work hard play hard brosef!

Either way, all his buddies know he supervises a "Crew" of workers.  In line for ownership once his dad passes. 

Given that I've often seen similarities between UCF and UHouston - big commuter school, 'near' the beach, etc - I'm going to go with conveinience store manager.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

24 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Show me what you were right on, clyde. Or go back to cleaning shitters. Your choice.

Most recently? This whole mess.  Previously the date of the UCF BSU game.  Previously the BSU series.  Previously the BYU series.  Previously the media deal (aac).  I’m sure I’m missing something 

6 minutes ago, RSF said:

Given that I've often seen similarities between UCF and UHouston - big commuter school, 'near' the beach, etc - I'm going to go with conveinience store manager.

UCF has a higher % of on campus students than any of the bigger schools in FL.  I think it’s over 21% now which puts it only behind UF which I think is 22%.

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Oh of course. He's a "freelancer"...don't ask him what he does, because he's not sure, but he makes money, he drives a King Ranch with the Mangnaflow. Big money. Baller status.

But some day, he’ll drive up to the old homestead in his two-year-old F150, the one with a Magnaflow and the chrome package....you know...big money. Baller status. He'll walk into his tract house, past the picket fence. Through the door, and down the hall. It’s Quiet. He likes quiet. 

Once inside, he'll inhale the intoxicating aroma of freshly laid carpet.  A scent as intoxicating as a Poppy field. 

Woosh is Dorothy. +++++ing Dorothy in a field of poppies on the way to the Emerald City!               

He'll walk up the stairs and into his bedroom, admiring along the way  a rack of rare animal penises that he smokes on occasion for endurance purposes, and Jim Croce is playing on his cutting-edge sound system. 

Jim +++++in’ Croce man! 

But...oh shit...Jesus Titty+++++ing Christ! What in holy hell is this? It’s Woosh's beautiful bride, in his California King Bed the one he bought on credit, and holy shit, she’s getting +++++ed by the carpet layer!               

I don’t dream his dreams of monotony  because I am the carpet layer. 

Someday he'll understand.            

Bro.. You are in LA. You must have some movie connections.  All we need to do is get a writer..  And go right to Netflix.  I'll cover half the costs. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You haven't been right about anything other than the fact that you admit you root for a third tier toilet of a school.

Oh also on the bowl season - called byu to boca vs UCF over a week before it was announced.

You just have a really terrible mind/memory... typical of jort-wearers 

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, utenation said:

Bro.. You are in LA.

You must have some movie connections.  All we need to do is get a writer..  And go right to Netflix.  I'll cover half the costs. 

Joe is in San Francisco now....

He's a proud Dons fan.

Mascot_Test_Story71.jpg

22 minutes ago, utenation said:

And for the record, I'm going with Plumber. Drives a lifted F250 Super Duty, has the travel trailer, UTV's and boat. 40K maxed out on his credit cards.  He tries to refi his house anytime he can because he needs cash to keep his 15 year younger wife happy.  He told her she's finally getting the boob job too. 

Simple Solution. 401K loan. 

A plumber, you say?

uN4GIw.gif.f095c7f623354d77a6b546c40d464bb2.gif

Guest #1Stunner
9 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Oh also on the bowl season - called byu to boca vs UCF over a week before it was announced.

BYU destroyed Central Florida in the bowl game...

Then for months afterwards, Ute fans harassed the BYU fans and Closet BYU fans, saying it didn't count as an impressive win because UCF is a turd school. 

19 minutes ago, RSF said:

Near the beach? Like an hour and a half.

13 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Let me guess you also called the final 4 playoff teams right after the pre bowl final CFP rankings came out?

2 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Great...you read Jerry Palm, among others.

But wow, that's real breaking news - UCF going to the Boca Raton Bowl.  Besides, you sure you want to remind us of that game?  UCF got their doors blown off.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

5 minutes ago, RSF said:

But wow, that's real breaking news - UCF going to the Boca Raton Bowl.  Besides, you sure you want to remind us of that game?  UCF got their doors blown off.

Not sure if you've heard brother but UCF has a new retread Sherriff in town?  According to @Did I hear a WOOSH? they don't have enough space for all the 4 and 5 star recruits Gus is bringing in. 

Just a matter of time before they get a real NC trophy.