Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

ATTN RETROFADE: Donald Trump has started his own Social Media platform

I'm not certain why I should actually give a shit. He's not the President any longer, so his tweets or other social media posting don't have the impact that they did while he actually held the office. If that somehow changes, then perhaps my attitude towards it will change as well. For now? I'm glad that scrolling his inane ramblings is no longer a requirement for having an idea of what's going on in the country or what policies were being changed on a whim because somebody pissed him off. 

In any event, I'll continue going about my life as I have been since the cowards in the Senate failed to convict him.... not giving a shit about what he is or isn't doing now that he's out of office. 

On 5/5/2021 at 8:01 AM, RSF said:

Understanding you have a problem is the 1st step on the road to recovery.  So good for you.

I’ve understood that you’re a mental zero a-hole for quite a long time. But that has nothing to do with your extreme long shot road to recovery that will never be paved, graded or even look like a rabbit trail with turds on it. 🤪🤪😂😝😹👍

kat.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 11:46 AM, Lester_in_reno said:

hey ,why not in here?

fentanyl patch?

if you look like that at 53 you get to be naked in any outback.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, Joe from WY said:

Ocala is a +++++ed up place. You can never trust horse people.

To be fair, that’s limited to hunter/jumper and dressage.  To me that’s no different than throwing money into a fire and watching it burn. 

Did jump crew for two seasons in High School, it was tough not to smile when they got thrown.