Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

ATTN RETROFADE: Donald Trump has started his own Social Media platform

Guest #1Stunner

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-launches-new-communications-platform-months-after-twitter-facebook-ban

Unfortunately, he probably isn't going away......

Looks like he has is opinions back after eating some burgers at the White Castle in Florida.

Err....maybe it is a website?!?!

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Trump on Tuesday launched a communications platform, which will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook. 

The platform, "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump" appears on www.DonaldJTrump.com/desk. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Guest #1Stunner

Wonder how BIG TECH will respond to folks (on both sides of the isle) linking to his website.

Emergency Coordination Meeting between Google, FaceBook, and Twitter tonight.    Going to need to figure out how to block this.

blogs are considered "social media" now?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner

What ever happened to that so called twitter competitor, Parlor?

Did they still get shut down by the major web hosting services?   I assume they are still frozen out from operating?

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Most of the media out there is just propaganda, so one more isn’t going to make it anymore of a threat to the truth/reality. 

Trump certainly does.  

He has retarded America.  

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

He hasn’t done shit. Part of America has always been retarded. He just excited them and they made noise. 

No, America is seriously dumber because of Trump.  Right to left.

Thanks for voting for that.

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I stand corrected. It sounds like he made you dumber. I didn’t actually vote for Trump in 2016 dummy. I would have if I wasn’t moving. He wasn’t my choice, but he won and I wasn’t voting for Hill monster.

It’s good to see you actually admit you’re a closet left winger, because you know if he hadn’t won, the Supreme Court would be 6-3 hardcore left court, an HR-1 POS scam would’ve already been passed, no need to pack the court, but statehood for PR and DC would exist, we’d have millions more un-checked illegal aliens here with plenty of terrorists that walked in, federalized elections, the GOP would never elect another president with such a scam. All because you liked all of this more than Trump the person. That makes you a left wing supporter. 

Most of Trump’s policies were solid, and a large number of Trump haters concede that they weren’t too bad. I will always be more afraid of letting the far left take over this country than a stoog like Trump and his bad personality. 

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, sadly Trump has made some of my family and friends dumber. While their IQ scores might be the same, their ability to listen, reason, and make rational decisions has decreased. As I was mentioning on our DM thread, my aunt, an educated and normally sensible person, has decided that she’s not getting vaccinated and that COVID is a big hoax with a 99%+ recovery rate. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

He hasn’t done shit. Part of America has always been retarded. He just excited them and they made noise. 

Understanding you have a problem is the 1st step on the road to recovery.  So good for you.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.