Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

It's not hand size gents

8 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

It’s a little concerning that these locker rooms you speak of are full of erect penises.  

Where did I say that?

Oh, I get it. You were one of those strange dudes on the FB team that were too afraid to shower with the rest of the team and had to do it afterwards or not at all. So I understand your fear, but whoever told you that you have to have a full erection to shower was just fvcking with you. 

kat.jpg

30 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

but whoever told you that you have to have a full erection to shower was just fvcking with you. 

That's the point, no? You can't just measure everyone up... although it sounds like you've tried :stop:

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

I knew there would be some mega cliche smart ass reply from someone like you. But considering you get off watching fat men in Mexico grunt against each other wearing tights, stupid costumes that you just couldn’t make up, and elaborate crazy masks to hide their true identities......none of them want anyone in their personal lives to know they do such weird creepy shit.  Considering that you even enjoy it all......no, there’s no hypocrisy here. 😝😝😝😝😂🤣

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

He says, “DoubleBlueGold, call me, hot stuff !!”

No room to complain, Connie. You did the same thing.

20 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

I’m still new here, and no homophobe, but have there been gayer threads? I mean, the love here for large ostensibly hard cocks here is a bit unsettling. 

A few times, yeh.  But this is up there.  Need a PH post, some study on how japanese dicks compare to the rest of the world and of course this video

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Where did I say that?

Oh, I get it. You were one of those strange dudes on the FB team that were too afraid to shower with the rest of the team and had to do it afterwards or not at all. So I understand your fear, but whoever told you that you have to have a full erection to shower was just fvcking with you. 

No, buddy - you missed the entire point.  

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I knew there would be some mega cliche smart ass reply from someone like you. But considering you get off watching fat men in Mexico grunt against each other wearing tights, stupid costumes that you just couldn’t make up, and elaborate crazy masks to hide their true identities......none of them want anyone in their personal lives to know they do such weird creepy shit.  Considering that you even enjoy it all......no, there’s no hypocrisy here. 😝😝😝😝😂🤣

When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg