Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Biden WTF?

That’s the one where I believe a single Marine stands for hours holding his salute to all the bikers going by, pretty incredible.   

That’s a real shame, hopefully he can at least continue the tradition.  

Given Biden restored the traditional placement of the POW/MIA flag atop the White House last month after Trump had removed it last year, I wonder if there's a reason other than Teams-n-Shit? :hmmm:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

BTW, when I went looking for information from a source other than patrioteagle.flagboner.com, it would seem all they ere denied was the parking permit to stage at the Pentagon, not the rally itself.

JFC... don't any of you nut huggers ever go looking to verify the "news" that makes your f*cking brain stem jizz down your back? :facepalm:

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

BTW, when I went looking for information from a source other than patrioteagle.flagboner.com, it would seem all they ere denied was the parking permit to stage at the Pentagon, not the rally itself.

JFC... don't any of you nut huggers ever go looking to verify the "news" that makes your f*cking brain stem jizz down your back? :facepalm:

Hopefully it won’t alter this tradition...

58FEE1E4-441D-40B1-9BA1-A51552D8F74A.jpeg

Just now, tailingpermit said:

Hopefully it won’t alter this tradition...

58FEE1E4-441D-40B1-9BA1-A51552D8F74A.jpeg

It sounds like it's simply more of a staging/logistics issue and the rally will go forward as planned.

Not sure if I should feel good, or bad, about pissing on soup's fake outrage parade. I think I'll go with good.

7 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I hear patrioteagle.flagboner.com has a pretty good recipe section.

People, not a fan.

5 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

It sounds like it's simply more of a staging/logistics issue and the rally will go forward as planned.

Not sure if I should feel good, or bad, about pissing on soup's fake outrage parade. I think I'll go with good.

Reading the credentials of the writer.. He hosts a program called "The Right Take".. Clearly no agenda there.. Poor Soup.. He was the victim of:

Fake News GIFs | Tenor

32 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Given Biden restored the traditional placement of the POW/MIA flag atop the White House last month after Trump had removed it last year, I wonder if there's a reason other than Teams-n-Shit? :hmmm:

Lot of teams shit. Biden has blocked the traditional fireworks this year at Mount Rushmore for no good reason. 

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Lot of teams shit. Biden has blocked the traditional fireworks this year at Mount Rushmore for no good reason. 

I've always been amazed how you and soup only find the blue articles to complain about. Your internet must not have enough bandwidth to cover all the terrible policy from the red guy with big hair the last 4 years. 

It’s a little more nuanced than put forth by Breitbart and Issa (shocking I know). The original organizers of this annual event “ended the tradition in 2019, citing the growing costs of crowd control and a lack of consistent cooperation from leaders at the Pentagon, whose parking lot was used as a pre-parade staging area.” Amvets took it over last year, but there were only a few dozen participants. It was looking to be much larger this year, and the plug was pulled due to Covid concerns. Here’s a more balanced article from the Military Times.

https://www.militarytimes.com/veterans/2021/05/03/pentagon-rejects-plan-to-use-its-parking-lots-for-annual-memorial-day-motorcycle-rally/

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say