Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BleedRebelRed

UNLV '22 Recruiting

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Fantastic pick up!  Marcus Arroyo is doing a really good getting quarterbacks.

We haven't had a QB start every game of the season since the friggin' 90s. Glad he's loading up on them. Friel, Blumfield, and Maiava are VERY high quality upper-tier 3 Stars. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 5/1/2021 at 2:39 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Heck of a pick up, Rebs.

Lot of 4 star or borderline 4 star QB's committing to MWC schools lately.

Boise St gonna fall short of UNLV in the recruiting class rankings ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Picked up an experienced JUCO 6'6 295 OT--- UNLV needs as many big bodies in the trenches as they can muster.  Pretty sure he'll be a late addition to the '21 class tho according to his rivals. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

85.02 average recruit ranking is INSANE. It's only been done once before (Boise St in 2019)

That's upper-tier P5 recruiting. I'm sure as the class grows in size it could dilute a bit. But stilly,  Arroyo is off to a scorching start.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 8/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, Rebels18 said:

85.02 average recruit ranking is INSANE. It's only been done once before (Boise St in 2019)

That's upper-tier P5 recruiting. I'm sure as the class grows in size it could dilute a bit. But stilly,  Arroyo is off to a scorching start.

Simmer down... there are only 3 recruits in the class. It's going to go WAY down. I say this every year, but every year some jamoke blows their wad early in the recruiting season only to watch their team finish where they always do

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Simmer down... there are only 3 recruits in the class. It's going to go WAY down. I say this every year, but every year some jamoke blows their wad early in the recruiting season only to watch their team finish where they always do

You simmer down, he said Arroyo is off to a great START. Start being the key word.

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I already said that doofus. But still, UNLV has finished #2 in MWC Recruiting Rankings in 2020 and 2021 with only a few decimel places below the top spot. 

2022 will be their best class yet and yet again will be comfortably in the top tier with Boise and SDSU. The quality of recruiting has gone way up with Arroyo, the staff is aiming higher at recruits that UNLV would've never even bothered with in the past. All of their commits and most of their official offers have multiple P5 offers. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

I already said that doofus. But still, UNLV has finished #2 in MWC Recruiting Rankings in 2020 and 2021 with only a few decimel places below the top spot. 

2022 will be their best class yet and yet again will be comfortably in the top tier with Boise and SDSU. The quality of recruiting has gone way up with Arroyo, the staff is aiming higher at recruits that UNLV would've never even bothered with in the past. All of their commits and most of their official offers have multiple P5 offers