Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Should Black people be allowed to have an opinion that is different from the authoritarian left?

Should Black people be able to express a point of view or opinion that is contrary to the authoritarian left?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Black people be able to express a point of view or opinion that is contrary to the authoritarian left?

• Yes - As equal, loved, and respected human beings, Black people have the right to formulate their opinions and point of view
    • nO - tHeY cAnT gEt AlL uPpItY iN tHiNkInG tHeYrE aLlOwEd To Do AnYtHiNg OtHeR tHaN wHaT wE, tHeIr MaStErS, tElL tHeM tO dO oR tHiNk!!!!!!!!

Damn, I have been too busy to get into the MWCBoard in the last few days, and now i feel left out.  But I did see a ton of white Dems throw an Uncle Tim out.  I mean, the self-awareness of what these fricking morons are posting is just non-existent.

2 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

@DoubleBlueGoldshould have had a black bean option on his list.

It's wasn't a toppings poll. It was a pizza crust poll!!

Season 6 Pizza GIF by Friends

17 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Reminds me of my dad, who's dated at least 2 women who have been younger than I am (at the time he was dating them).

So if that’s dad, is this son?  I’m sure with a few more years of hustle your bling game will rival pops.

472FC11F-FC4F-40DD-A668-282E7B1C4D71.png

On 4/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

No.

I don’t think I’ve ever not had at least one foot in the postmodernism can be extremely valuable camp. Chuck Klosterman’s book cover is my avatar, after all. I just reject the premise that there is no objective truth. If a person lights their balls on fire they’re going to discover quite a few objective, fundamental truths about reality.

Your post reminded me of this video from back when you were a tyke. 

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/34909/Bottle-Rocket-In-Ass-Fire-In-The-Ass/

2 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Your post reminded me of this video from back when you were a tyke. 

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/34909/Bottle-Rocket-In-Ass-Fire-In-The-Ass/

But what does it mean???

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

17 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

But what does it mean???

I have no idea. If neither you nor @smltwnrckr can find existential meaning in poking a bottle rocket in your butthole and lighting it, then it must be a thoroughly meaningless act. It is entertaining for the non-participant, and that’s fulfilling enough for me. 

24 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

I have no idea. If neither you nor @smltwnrckr can find existential meaning in poking a bottle rocket in your butthole and lighting it, then it must be a thoroughly meaningless act. It is entertaining for the non-participant, and that’s fulfilling enough for me. 

You look at this man and see an idiot. I see an adventurer scientist in the same vein that has always propelled human advancement. For the first man to mount and domesticate a horse, forever changing the human experience and so the world, how many “idiots” tried the same, and failed with a rhinoceros or grizzly bear? Was it their failure that defines them? To this I say no. This element of bravery and curiosity in the face of terrible danger is cross cultural and cross temporal.

This man traverses in the brutal dark regions of the human soul. Where the quest for deeper human understanding of our world is deadly dangerous, and never without risk or some cost to the hero. You look at this man and see a moron burning his balls and rectum in a bad Jackass outtake. I see Amundsen and Scott, Mallory and Irvine, Hillary and Norgay, Armstrong and Aldrin, the doomed crew of the Challenger. For he treads in the same vein and on the same plane as those August figures for whom we can only admire from afar.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

22 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You look at this man and see an idiot. I see an adventurer scientist in the same vein that has always propelled human advancement. For the first man to mount and domesticate a horse, forever changing the human experience and so the world, how many “idiots” tried the same, and failed with a rhinoceros or grizzly bear? Was it their failure that defines them? To this I say no. This element of bravery and curiosity in the face of terrible danger is cross cultural and cross temporal.

This man traverses in the brutal dark regions of the human soul. Where the quest for deeper human understanding of our world is deadly dangerous, and never without risk or some cost to the hero. You look at this man and see a moron burning his balls and rectum in a bad Jackass outtake. I see Amundsen and Scott, Mallory and Irvine, Hillary and Norgay, Armstrong and Aldrin, the doomed crew of the Challenger. For he treads in the same vein and on the same plane as those August figures for whom we can only admire from afar.

First domesticated horses were not mounted but rather food, then eventually draft animals.

Supposedly horse is fine meat. 

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

First domeaticated horses were not mounted but rather food, then eventually draft animals.

Critical theory, dude. How dare you come at me with facts?!!!

16 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This man traverses in the brutal dark regions of the human soul. Where the quest for deeper human understanding of our world is deadly dangerous, and never without risk or some cost to the hero. You look at this man and see a moron burning his balls and rectum in a bad Jackass outtake. I see Amundsen and Scott, Mallory and Irvine, Hillary and Norgay, Armstrong and Aldrin, the doomed crew of the Challenger. For he treats on the same in the same vein and on the same plane as those August figures for whom we can only admire from afar.

If I’m parsing your blabber correctly, you see future space adventurers mounting rockets to their nethers in order to achieve orbit. 

I see Nostradumbass. 

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Critical theory, dude. How dare you come at me with facts?!!!

Would you kick a clydesdale to death with a steel toe boot if it meant every political prison in prison around the world would be freed?

1 minute ago, Posturedoc said:

If I’m parsing your blabber correctly, you see future space adventurers mounting rockets to their nethers in order to achieve orbit. 

I see Nostradumbass. 

What in the past five years or so have you seen that would lead you to any other conclusion? It’s clearly where we are headed.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

What in the past five years or so have you seen that would lead you to any other conclusion? It’s clearly where we are headed.

You’re probably correct. We are doomed as a species.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Would you kick a clydesdale to death with a steel toe boot if it meant every political prison in prison around the world would be freed?

tenor.gif?itemid=10018763

46 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

First domesticated horses were not mounted but rather food, then eventually draft animals.

I’ve eaten horse meat. No big deal really. But would you eating it be considered half cannibalism? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

Why did you climb it?

Because it's there. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

4 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

But what does it mean???

You think hijinks are meaningless? 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Setting your balls on fire is a hijink?

Shooting a bottle rocket out your ass is.