Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

45 men, women and children crushed to death in Israel. Police to blame, it looks like.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

In my younger, more zealous days, I used to be extremely critical of LDS. But then I grew out of that. I love and respect pretty much all people equally  nowadays, except Californians.

What about gun grabbers, they have to be THE worst !!:pitchforks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@#1Stunner- you’re absolutely right. Interesting that we don’t see the following people pushing back on USSR2001’s disgusting remarks about 45 people getting crushed to death:

@happycamper, @renoskier, @tspoke, @SJSUMFA2013, @Maji, @IanforHeisman, @retrofade, @AztecSU, @NVGiant, @sactowndog, @NevadaFan, @Nevada6077, @818SUDSFan, @youngredbullfan, @Lester_in_reno, @Billings, @Akkula, @son of a gun

But we all know why that is. Yeah, teams and shit. Derby nominations are right around the corner. Lol

I try to avoid religious discussions and pro/anti god threads

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Don't kid yourself - the god love killing - See Old Testament 

Old testament, new testament doesn't matter. God loves you @UNLV2001.......but he may off you tomorrow.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Old testament, new testament doesn't matter. God loves you @UNLV2001.......but he may off you tomorrow.  

Very true, the old cuss is touchy & could drop a tree on me ............of whack a complete innocent just because he can :shrug:

We are but folly & play things for the gods...........god's who might be running us all though a virtual reality 

Someone hit the reset button 65 million years ago wiping out the dinosaurs who must have really got the gods mad as hell over something :unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Very true, the old cuss is touchy & could drop a tree on me ............of whack a complete innocent just because he can :shrug:

We are but folly & play things for the gods...........god's who might be running us all though a virtual reality 

Someone hit the reset button 65 million years ago wiping out the dinosaurs who must have really got the gods mad as hell over something :unsure:

True to a point.  A tree could drop on anyone. And innocence or guilt doesn't play a part.  I think the realization hit when dinosaurs wouldn't be good pets. We needed small furry creatures,  like cats and dogs.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Actually, they did stupid shit that has nothing to do with religion:

Over the past thirteen years, three reports were published in Israel which identified the annual religious festival as a public health risk, raising questions as to whether police failed to ensure the venue was safe.

A report by Israel’s state comptroller in 2008 said there had been a “systemic failure” to protect the Mount Meron site and worshippers, while a subsequent report in 2011 said it was not safe for mass gatherings.

“The existing situation should not be allowed to continue, including the neglected structure where [certain] groups do as they wish, to the abandonment of a site of great importance, both nationally and religiously,” the report said,according to the Times of Israel.

Sources close to the investigation into the stampede also said the Israeli cabinet had urged police to let huge crowds gather at Mount Meron, to compensate for the event being cancelled last year due to the pandemic. This year's festivities went ahead despite national coronavirus restrictions that prevent assemblies of more than 500 people outdoors.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, SDSUfan said:

MWC board rule:

You're only allowed to insult LDS

Everyone should know this.

Raised Catholic but no longer religious.  I see no need to insult others that hew to their faith.  It's what works for them.  Best to STFU about theses things.  Frankly, I get insulted for our LDS members in here.  They take far more shit than they deserve.

This is true. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 9:38 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

He’s made plenty of bad comments. But you never go after him. NEVER. Or anyone else on your team. But it’s not as if you’re intellectually honest or consistent, so doesn’t do much good to point this out.

What do you think my "team" is?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IDK what the outrage is about. @UNLV2001 is right. Where was their God? Seems like a +++++ed up joke to play on people on his/her/its part.

On another aside, never do any business with a religious son of a bitch. His word ain't worth shit...not with the Good Lord telling him how to +++++ you over on the deal...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

IDK what the outrage is about. @UNLV2001 is right. Where was their God? Seems like a +++++ed up joke to play on people on his/her/its part.

On another aside, never do any business with a religious son of a bitch. His word ain't worth shit...not with the Good Lord telling him how to +++++ you over on the deal...

1*tWAQGtlqKjj0qcdEfdkH7Q.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, retrofade said:

1*tWAQGtlqKjj0qcdEfdkH7Q.jpeg

Whens your next police involved shooting or Trump admin thread going to pop up?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

IDK what the outrage is about. @UNLV2001 is right. Where was their God? Seems like a +++++ed up joke to play on people on his/her/its part.

On another aside, never do any business with a religious son of a bitch. His word ain't worth shit...not with the Good Lord telling him how to +++++ you over on the deal...

 

Yeh, but you are consistently just awful.  

"Crying over dead Syrians" should become a MWCboard idiom.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, happycamper said:

What do you think my "team" is?

:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:


Actually, they did stupid shit that has nothing to do with religion:

Over the past thirteen years, three reports were published in Israel which identified the annual religious festival as a public health risk, raising questions as to whether police failed to ensure the venue was safe.

A report by Israel’s state comptroller in 2008 said there had been a “systemic failure” to protect the Mount Meron site and worshippers, while a subsequent report in 2011 said it was not safe for mass gatherings.

“The existing situation should not be allowed to continue, including the neglected structure where [certain] groups do as they wish, to the abandonment of a site of great importance, both nationally and religiously,” the report said,according to the Times of Israel.

Sources close to the investigation into the stampede also said the Israeli cabinet had urged police to let huge crowds gather at Mount Meron, to compensate for the event being cancelled last year due to the pandemic. This year's festivities went ahead despite national coronavirus restrictions that prevent assemblies of more than 500 people outdoors.

Look into the religious group that pushed Netanyahu to allow the event.  It appears there is a very narrow steep stairway where people fell and the pile up commenced.   Police were in a no win situation in this one.  With venue way overcrowded I am not sure how you stop this.  You have to regulate how many get in but the gov and a certain religious group were driving.  I think almost everything in Israel is driven by religion.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Billings said:

Look into the religious group that pushed Netanyahu to allow the event.  It appears there is a very narrow steep stairway where people fell and the pile up commenced.   Police were in a no win situation in this one.  With venue way overcrowded I am not sure how you stop this.  You have to regulate how many get in but the gov and a certain religious group were driving.  I think almost everything in Israel is driven by religion.  

I wouldn’t say everything is driven by religion. A lot of the Israeli population is not particularly observant. But the orthodox segment of the population wields power out of all proportion to its numbers due to its key role in any right-of-center ruling coalition. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest #1Stunner
22 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

True to a point.  A tree could drop on anyone. And innocence or guilt doesn't play a part.  I think the realization hit when dinosaurs wouldn't be good pets. We needed small furry creatures,  like cats and dogs.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Yeh, but you are consistently just awful.  

"Crying over dead Syrians" should become a MWCboard idiom.  

 

It should be a national idiom. Because it's still true.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...