Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

45 men, women and children crushed to death in Israel. Police to blame, it looks like.

10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Just seems that whenever @Bobor @Nevada Convertposts something like this, the bat signal goes up. So from now until the derby, this will be my tactic for when your team posts something like the above:

@happycamper, @renoskier, @tspoke, @SJSUMFA2013, @Maji, @IanforHeisman, @retrofade, @AztecSU, @NVGiant, @sactowndog, @NevadaFan, @Nevada6077, @818SUDSFan, @youngredbullfan, @Lester_in_reno, @Billings, @Akkula, @son of a gun, @UNLV2001!!!!!

:D

DP

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Just seems that whenever @Bobor @Nevada Convertposts something like this, the bat signal goes up. So from now until the derby, this will be my tactic for when your team posts something like the above:

@happycamper, @renoskier, @tspoke, @SJSUMFA2013, @Maji, @IanforHeisman, @retrofade, @AztecSU, @NVGiant, @sactowndog, @NevadaFan, @Nevada6077, @818SUDSFan, @youngredbullfan, @Lester_in_reno, @Billings, @Akkula, @son of a gun, @UNLV2001!!!!!

Whatever. Enjoy the derby.

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Whatever. Enjoy the derby.

I’m thinking about changing the format this year so that it’s not just a two man competition between @Boband @Nevada Convert. The “centrist” voting block is too strong and united for a single champion format.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Bob and Convert tend to make asses of themselves in almost every thread they post in. UNLV2001 is usually better than this and far more sympathetic to victims, but deserves to be called out in this thread. And BSUTOP25 deserves;

ill-kick-you-in-the-nuts.jpg

For making me having to go through a thread I never had any intention of going through in the first place.

Just now, son of a gun said:

Bob and Convert tend to make asses of themselves in almost every thread they post in. UNLV2001 is usually better than this and far more sympathetic to victims, but deserves to be called out in this thread. And BSUTOP25 deserves;

ill-kick-you-in-the-nuts.jpg

For making me having to go through a thread I never had any intention of going through in the first place.

Sweet - my bat signal tactic works then. Appreciate the confirmation!

35 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I’m thinking about changing the format this year so that it’s not just a two man competition between @Boband @Nevada Convert. The “centrist” voting block is too strong and united for a single champion format.

Perhaps you should stop determining what everyone believes. The majority of this board exists in the center-left to center-right spectrum. We have outliers on both sides of the aisle, and then you idealistic self-righteous libertarians (not all of you) who believe everyone who doesn't share your beliefs is wrong. 

In any event, I don't think this is actually the thread for this discussion. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Perhaps you should stop determining what everyone believes. The majority of this board exists in the center-left to center-right spectrum. We have outliers on both sides of the aisle, and then you idealistic self-righteous libertarians (not all of you) who believe everyone who doesn't share your beliefs is wrong. 

In any event, I don't think this is actually the thread for this discussion. 

Seems there’s plenty of the determining what other people believe coming from those who throw out the fascist, racist, and white supremacist stuff. You going to call those guys out?

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Looks like it's in this thread. Nah, that's a pretty +++++ed up statement to make in the wake of a tragedy like this. I'm not a practicing member of any religious group and loathe organized religion, but to mock people who died while practicing their beliefs is pretty +++++ed, and I'd think he'd be better than that. 

Bullshit. People who believe stupid shit, and sometimes die because of it, get mocked here on a regular basis.

Why the hell does religion get a pass?

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Bullshit. People who believe stupid shit, and sometimes die because of it, get mocked here on a regular basis.

Is that what you see religious people as? People who believe stupid shit? 

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@#1Stunner- you’re absolutely right. Interesting that we don’t see the following people pushing back on USSR2001’s disgusting remarks about 45 people getting crushed to death:

@happycamper, @renoskier, @tspoke, @SJSUMFA2013, @Maji, @IanforHeisman, @retrofade, @AztecSU, @NVGiant, @sactowndog, @NevadaFan, @Nevada6077, @818SUDSFan, @youngredbullfan, @Lester_in_reno, @Billings, @Akkula, @son of a gun

But we all know why that is. Yeah, teams and shit. Derby nominations are right around the corner. Lol

Some posts are so bad they aren’t worth a response and additional air time.   BTW I’m guessing you are still the favorite on team Libertarian.  

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Some posts are so bad they aren’t worth a response and additional air time.   BTW I’m guessing you are still the favorite on team Libertarian.  

Back to back baby!!!

MWC board rule:

You're only allowed to insult LDS

Everyone should know this.

Raised Catholic but no longer religious.  I see no need to insult others that hew to their faith.  It's what works for them.  Best to STFU about theses things.  Frankly, I get insulted for our LDS members in here.  They take far more shit than they deserve.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

20 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If there was a god I wouldn’t have been tagged in this thread

No need to troll the Wyoming Josh Allen fans with this. 

10 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

C'mon you two gun toting he-men should be able to handle a little dig at imaginary beings............hell, gents I've laid off Peter Pan, Superman, Batman & other imaginary superheros ?!?!

Let's not get caught up in cancel culture & reactionary authoritarianism just because I mention some oddball religious "hoop" that you libertarian loving gents should view as abhorrent to begin with  :oldman:

We will all feast with Odin in Valhalla one distant day & laugh at the reality that we thought Jesus, Mohammed, God & Shiva were the real deal :cheers:

Odin GIF by Assassin's Creed

Plus my gun posts should get yer panties in a bunch more than any religious comments, because GUNS are the AMERICAN GOD we worship 

gun GIF

You and pretty much every other westerner are too ill informed to carry on a conversation related to "God".

Western religion hustlers took the old man in the sky from Greek mythology, and translated it into the KJV of the bible.

God = YHWH = "to exist"

Now if you are going to that existence does not exist, that would be intellectually consistent, and go along to explaining underpinning of leftists belief system

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

I bet you and @UNLV2001 were ROFL at the Christchurch mosque shootings, too, right?  You know, to stay consistent.  

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

So because some may have slipped and caused this incident, people died because of Judaism, which you view as “stupid shit?” Great logic there.

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol - yes, I’m going to make it my duty to call this sort of thing out now. The teams and shit derby is right around the corner. Oh, and you don’t have to do an extensive search. It’s a few posts above.

You're making it your duty to call out posters for not posting on mwcboard?

Take a break

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So because some people may have slipped and caused this incident, they died because of Judaism? Great logic there.

The next time there is a mass shooting targeting members of a certain religion, I fully expect Renoskier and UNLV2001 to start cracking wise about their stupid god not saving them.  You know, consistency.