Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Every republican in Idaho is complete scum. Yes, that means, you, your dad, mom and uncle too.

1 hour ago, aztech said:

Political party aside, which of those states has a more educated populace, overall?

No contest. Massachusetts is the most educated state in the Union per most polls. However, I’ll bet more Idahoans exercise more, can change a flat tire, hunt their own food, or survive in the wilderness than those in Massachusetts. 

1 hour ago, aztech said:

Political party aside, which of those states has a more educated populace, overall?

Massachusetts has a more educated and higher IQ population than Idaho. But something both Massachusetts and Idaho folk have in common is they’re far smarter than Californians.

https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/we-compared-average-iq-score-in-all-50-states-results-are-eye-opening.html 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Pretty much any time humans try to fuq with an ecological system there are unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Massachusetts has a more educated and higher IQ population than Idaho. But something both Massachusetts and Idaho folk have in common is they’re far smarter than Californians.

https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/we-compared-average-iq-score-in-all-50-states-results-are-eye-opening.html 

Nice way attempting to segue when you're proven wrong, just like right wingers do.  LOL

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

No contest. Massachusetts is the most educated state in the Union per most polls. However, I’ll bet more Idahoans exercise more, can change a flat tire, hunt their own food, or survive in the wilderness than those in Massachusetts. 

I will admit, such thoughts never crossed my mind.  LOL

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

These are the same people trying to pass off thousand island as the state’s main culinary accomplishment?

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The Southies get tons of exercise beating the crap out of each other. 

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Yea but idaho residents suck at parallel parking. Winner is mass

29 minutes ago, aztech said:

Nice way attempting to segue when you're proven wrong, just like right wingers do.  LOL

I live in Massachusetts and I’m a libertarian you stupid festering genital wart.

37 minutes ago, aztech said:

You, a libertarian?  LOL

Yes. And you’re a festering genital wart.

7 minutes ago, aztech said:

You at least left out stupid, you crass idiot. 

Well, really no need to state the obvious, Californian. 

On 4/24/2021 at 8:06 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Good news is this is drawing national outrage, so Biden will likely act to make wolf management a federal issue again.

Going back to the first page on this - I think this is the "why" ranchers don't like wolves.  It was never about the wolves eating their livestock.  It was always about the federal government forcing the wolves on people that didn't want them thousands of miles away.  The livestock predation was just the attention grabbing headline for them. Very similar and a lot of crossover with the Sagebrush Rebellion movement.

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

substitute COVID for wolves, and old people for cattle.

you magnificent bastard, you've done it. you've made the least apt analogy of mwcboard. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.