Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Every republican in Idaho is complete scum. Yes, that means, you, your dad, mom and uncle too.

24 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Damn dude tone down the rhetoric. I’m a registered Republican and I don’t advocate for wiping out the wolves. One of Idaho’s favorite sons and one of the better ex Boise State football players hunts wolves. Are we both scum? 

Yeah, if you are going to vote for any Republican that votes yes for this again.

You are choosing to actively vote to destroy our streams, put pressure on birds of prey, weaken our ungulate herds and harm Idaho's greatest resource, it's public lands.  Seems like a scummy thing to do.

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I’m a registered Republican and I don't advocate for wiping out the wolves.

Isn’t that clear enough for you? 

No, Mr. Lazy.  The legislation isn’t to “wipe out” the wolves (just up to 90%).  Do you support it or not?

Idaho Republicans are just as +++++ing stupid as Massachusetts Democrats. So much dumb+++++ery.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Good news is this is drawing national outrage, so Biden will likely act to make wolf management a federal issue again.

In regards to an animal whose habitat spreads states, should the state legislature be able to possibly erase that much?  This seems to have no support by anyone but ranchers, and I doubt IDFG thinks this is a sound bill.  This almost MN akes federal oversight be more beneficial.  Though I would have the states DNR, F&G or F&W be the sole arbiters to hunting numbers.

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

90% sounds pretty damn ridiculous, no doubt about that. But you’re pretty ignorant to make this just a GOP issue. Biden has decided to agree with Trump and leave them off the endangered list for now. He’s got a group looking into this more, but unless it’s very compelling info, he will continue keep them off the list.

kat.jpg

15 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Idaho Republicans are just as +++++ing stupid as Massachusetts Democrats. So much dumb+++++ery.

Political party aside, which of those states has a more educated populace, overall?