Jump to content
Nevada Convert

It’s Official: Bruce Jenner To Compete In Attention Whore Olympics.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

She's got my vote. No kidding. That's who I'm voting for in the upcoming recall.

Now why does that not surprise me. 🤪🤪👍

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nevada Convert said:

Now why does that not surprise me. 🤪🤪👍

It's the only candidate who makes sense.

Newsom is a criminal, Cox is a loser, and Falconer is milquetoast. Give me the tranny olympian.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see how she can affiliate herself with the party that wants to legislate her out of existence. She’s basically Sam Jackson’s character in django

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

She's got my vote. No kidding. That's who I'm voting for in the upcoming recall.

I gotta say, she seems like the most Joe candidate ever. California trying to out-Oregon our openly bisexual governor.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

It's the only candidate who makes sense.

Newsom is a criminal, Cox is a loser, and Falconer is milquetoast. Give me the tranny olympian.

Because reality show politicians have worked so well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, Joe from WY said:

It's the only candidate who makes sense.

Newsom is a criminal, Cox is a loser, and Falconer is milquetoast. Give me the tranny olympian.

I don’t see any evidence that Bruce is really serious about it. I don’t see any evidence he will kick the reality show thing and actually put 110% into the job. Aside from just a publicity stunt to keep the Jenner name in the news, she’s brutally unqualified and would likely be a complete embarrassment to the country. When Ventura won his election, he seemed to put a lot of effort into it. Same with Arnold in CA. I just can’t take any Jenner seriously, Jenner hasn’t done anything to deserve the benefit of the doubt that this won’t be one big reality freak show. 

What’s concerning to me is how un-important experience has become in these high level jobs. WTF is mayor Pete doing in a position he has no experience in, and can’t even succeed as a mayor for small to medium sized city. Unreal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 4:21 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I don’t see how she can affiliate herself with the party that wants to legislate her out of existence. She’s basically Sam Jackson’s character in django

Yeah, that’s exactly it. 😹😹😹😹👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I don’t see any evidence that Bruce is really serious about it. I don’t see any evidence he will kick the reality show thing and actually put 110% into the job. Aside from just a publicity stunt to keep the Jenner name in the news, she’s brutally unqualified and would likely be a complete embarrassment to the country. When Ventura won his election, he seemed to put a lot of effort into it. Same with Arnold in CA. I just can’t take any Jenner seriously, Jenner hasn’t done anything to deserve the benefit of the doubt that this won’t be one big reality freak show. 

What’s concerning to me is how un-important experience has become in these high level jobs. WTF is mayor Pete doing in a position he has no experience in, and can’t even succeed as a mayor for small to medium sized city. Unreal.

Ronald Reagan was a senile B actor and he became governor of California. Anything is possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 12:17 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Freak show and attention whore, perfect for CA. 

I'm sure that was your reaction to Trump.

  • Cheers 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, retrofade said:

Hey Convert... her name is Caitlyn. Stop being a discriminatory bigot. 

In fairness, I didn't see Convert ever use the "he/his/Him" pronouns. Convert just called Jenner by her former name and in the context of the olympics, it kind of makes sense since Bruce Jenner (as a male) was the olympian, not Caitlyn. All that said, Convert is definitely trolling here. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

In fairness, I didn't see Convert ever use the "he/his/Him" pronouns. Convert just called Jenner by her former name and in the context of the olympics, it kind of makes sense since Bruce Jenner (as a male) was the olympian, not Caitlyn. All that said, Convert is definitely trolling here. 

no, convert is just showing that in the attention whore olympics, he has no equal

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

no, convert is just showing that in the attention whore olympics, he has no equal

Touche indeed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

In fairness, I didn't see Convert ever use the "he/his/Him" pronouns. Convert just called Jenner by her former name and in the context of the olympics, it kind of makes sense since Bruce Jenner (as a male) was the olympian, not Caitlyn. All that said, Convert is definitely trolling here. 

dIID369.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, retrofade said:

Hey Convert... her name is Caitlyn. Stop being a discriminatory bigot. 

Fvck off.

Your hero Joy Behar referred to him as him for a full segment on The View yesterday. You little social justice warriors are so cute the way you try to fight your war. But doing so immediately becomes obvious to most that you stereotype and paint people with broad brushes. If I don’t say what you want me to, I’m automatically a bigot. It’s too complicated to analyze it further. 

I’ve said many times that I feel sorry for people that are born binary and have to make some serious decisions. I totally support them 100%. They didn’t ask for it, they just want a normal life with privacy, and don’t feel the need to throw their issues in your face. 

Here’s a news flash, there are mentally ill freak shows out there that don’t deserve the respect that others do. My respect for a transgendered person is a case by case basis. And if you don’t like it, then eat poo-poo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...