Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

It’s Official: Bruce Jenner To Compete In Attention Whore Olympics.

52 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Same thing with the "Log Cabin Republicans" (the gay GOP supporters) 

Why they stick with a party that literally despises their very being is beyond my grasp - And it's not like they can base their allegiance on 'fiscal conservatism' because the republican party isn't fiscally conservative unless a Dem occupies the White House, and for the most part the republican party stands for nothing and just promotes grievances & division 

kinda makes sense to me. If you agree with a lot of the other stuff and with your membership sway the party away from that, then you and your group is  in a lot safer position. although idk if it ever works

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fvck off.

Your hero Joy Behar referred to him as him for a full segment on The View yesterday. You little social justice warriors are so cute the way you try to fight your war. But doing so immediately becomes obvious to most that you stereotype and paint people with broad brushes. If I don’t say what you want me to, I’m automatically a bigot. It’s too complicated to analyze it further. 

I’ve said many times that I feel sorry for people that are born binary and have to make some serious decisions. I totally support them 100%. They didn’t ask for it, they just want a normal life with privacy, and don’t feel the need to throw their issues in your face. 

Here’s a news flash, there are mentally ill freak shows out there that don’t deserve the respect that others do. My respect for a transgendered person is a case by case basis. And if you don’t like it, then eat poo-poo.

I don't even know who Joy Behar is, other than apparently she's on The View. Is that what you and your cats watch during the day? 

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I heard when Reagan died, they found 30 pounds of undigested jelly bellys in his colon.

And you just made my point with your "well he was the head of the SAG" bit...California has a long history of putting unqualified pop celebrities into the governor's office.

Even if what you said is true, we know he did a great job at just about anything he did.

Listen to yourself, you’re really trying to make the point that Bruce would probably do an even better job than Reagan as governor. You know, Reagan being an 8 year governor of CA, an 8 year president of the United States, his strategy to end the Cold War worked, one of greatest presidents of all time.

Bruce > Reagan. See, that’s why nothing you say surprises me. You could announce tomorrow that you’ve been a closet Q supporter, and that Q deserves a better place than hiding in a closet. It wouldn’t surprise me. You could say tomorrow that 3 weeks ago you went up into Humbolt County and got so stoned that you humped a lady Bigfoot. Nothing. Would. Surprise. Me.

kat.jpg

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Even if what you said is true, we know he did a great job at just about anything he did.

Listen to yourself, you’re really trying to make the point that Bruce would probably do an even better job than Reagan as governor. You know, Reagan being an 8 year governor of CA, an 8 year president of the United States, his strategy to end the Cold War worked, one of greatest presidents of all time.

Bruce > Reagan. See, that’s why nothing you say surprises me. You could announce tomorrow that you’ve been a closet Q supporter, and that Q deserves a better place than hiding in a closet. It wouldn’t surprise me. You could say tomorrow that 3 weeks ago you went up into Humbolt County and got so stoned that you humped a lady Bigfoot. Nothing. Would. Surprise. Me.

He was good at being a gun grabber because black people scared him.

11 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Let me guess. You got your lab results back, and you tested positive for ‘stupid’. 

No, no.  Reagan really did decide to grab guns because those scary black panthers that were fighting to convince black people to do all things right wing folk like you say they should do, just happened to also own guns.  Cus black people scared him.

18 hours ago, happycamper said:

you're deliberately being an asshole to someone based on their membership of a certain group. that's just dictionary level bigotry.

You are so stupid, its breathtaking.

In the last 10+ years, here, you’ve tried to change the dictionary definition of racism and bigotry simply because you didn’t like them, and being God, your new definitions were better. So you’re completely full of shit when it comes to defining anything on the subject. 

I just explained in detail that being tranny isn’t the issue. The issue is the behavior of some of these people tying it to being tranny. Bruce doesn’t represent the vast majority of TG Americans just like some of the freak shows in gay pride parades don’t represent the typical gay Americans. That may be a complete shock to you, but it’s true.

You think there should be a big blanket of protection and respect for anyone that’s claims to be TG, despite what they say and do? Yes, you do. Americans are getting so tired of your PC bullshit, and ironically it was one of the big reasons as to why Trump was elected in the first place. You, trannycamper, and your friends actually helped to elect Trump, and you still don’t even realize it. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂👍

kat.jpg

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

You are so stupid, its breathtaking.

In the last 10+ years, here, you’ve tried to change the dictionary definition of racism and bigotry simply because you didn’t like them, and being God, your new definitions were better. So you’re completely full of shit when it comes to defining anything on the subject. 

I just explained in detail that being tranny isn’t the issue. The issue is the behavior of some of these people tying it to being tranny. Bruce doesn’t represent the vast majority of TG Americans just like some of the freak shows in gay pride parades don’t represent the typical gay Americans. That may be a complete shock to you, but it’s true.

You think there should be a big blanket of protection and respect for anyone that’s claims to be TG, despite what they say and do? Yes, you do. Americans are getting so tired of your PC bullshit, and ironically it was one of the big reasons Trump was elected in the first place. You, trannycamper, and your friends helped elect Trump, and you still don’t even realize it. 

convert, you think not beating gay people to death is pc bullshit. you're a bigot.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, no.  Reagan really did decide to grab guns because those scary black panthers that were fighting to convince black people to do all things right wing folk like you say they should do, just happened to also own guns.  Cus black people scared him.

Oh, so now we’re talking about the Blank Panthers that murdered a bunch of cops. IIRC, it was somewhere between 17 to 30 from the 60’s and 70’s. Back then, you had radical groups popping up and using big time fire power. The SLA is another example. It’s easy for you to judge because you know how it played out. But back then, law enforcement didn’t know. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The Panthers were among the greatest Americans who ever lived. They protected the neighborhood, started a series of social welfare programs (like free breakfasts for kids) among other things. They were targeted by your hero and the FBI/law enforcement because nothing quite scares whitey like angry and driven black people.

nothing says dangerous like getting drugged and then being assassinated by the state

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The Panthers were among the greatest Americans who ever lived. They protected the neighborhood, started a series of social welfare programs (like free breakfasts for kids) among other things. They were targeted by your hero and the FBI/law enforcement because nothing quite scares whitey like angry and driven black people.

COINTELEPRO was one of the more disgusting things our government has done the past 100 years.

Shit is disgusting and redneck GOP'ers should be ashamed.  "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps"  When they did that, and they bootstrapped the +++++ up and took full advantage of their rights, they were demonized, targeted, murdered and set up to fail.  

Did they have a few shit heads?  Sure.  Show me a large group that does not. 

The black panthers were about strengthening the african community, and we destroyed them for it.  Cus black people with guns is scary.

8 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I agree with her, and I don't think her position is transphobic. Still has my vote.

Get ready for the “Aunt Caitlyn” insults to start trending on Twitter!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg