Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

It’s Official: Bruce Jenner To Compete In Attention Whore Olympics.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

She's got my vote. No kidding. That's who I'm voting for in the upcoming recall.

I gotta say, she seems like the most Joe candidate ever. California trying to out-Oregon our openly bisexual governor.  

On 4/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, Joe from WY said:

It's the only candidate who makes sense.

Newsom is a criminal, Cox is a loser, and Falconer is milquetoast. Give me the tranny olympian.

I don’t see any evidence that Bruce is really serious about it. I don’t see any evidence he will kick the reality show thing and actually put 110% into the job. Aside from just a publicity stunt to keep the Jenner name in the news, she’s brutally unqualified and would likely be a complete embarrassment to the country. When Ventura won his election, he seemed to put a lot of effort into it. Same with Arnold in CA. I just can’t take any Jenner seriously, Jenner hasn’t done anything to deserve the benefit of the doubt that this won’t be one big reality freak show. 

What’s concerning to me is how un-important experience has become in these high level jobs. WTF is mayor Pete doing in a position he has no experience in, and can’t even succeed as a mayor for small to medium sized city. Unreal.

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, retrofade said:

Hey Convert... her name is Caitlyn. Stop being a discriminatory bigot. 

In fairness, I didn't see Convert ever use the "he/his/Him" pronouns. Convert just called Jenner by her former name and in the context of the olympics, it kind of makes sense since Bruce Jenner (as a male) was the olympian, not Caitlyn. All that said, Convert is definitely trolling here. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

21 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

In fairness, I didn't see Convert ever use the "he/his/Him" pronouns. Convert just called Jenner by her former name and in the context of the olympics, it kind of makes sense since Bruce Jenner (as a male) was the olympian, not Caitlyn. All that said, Convert is definitely trolling here. 

no, convert is just showing that in the attention whore olympics, he has no equal

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

no, convert is just showing that in the attention whore olympics, he has no equal

Touche indeed. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

58 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

dIID369.png

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

dIID369.png

I stand corrected. I still have a massive dong, though. 

21 hours ago, retrofade said:

Hey Convert... her name is Caitlyn. Stop being a discriminatory bigot. 

Fvck off.

Your hero Joy Behar referred to him as him for a full segment on The View yesterday. You little social justice warriors are so cute the way you try to fight your war. But doing so immediately becomes obvious to most that you stereotype and paint people with broad brushes. If I don’t say what you want me to, I’m automatically a bigot. It’s too complicated to analyze it further. 

I’ve said many times that I feel sorry for people that are born binary and have to make some serious decisions. I totally support them 100%. They didn’t ask for it, they just want a normal life with privacy, and don’t feel the need to throw their issues in your face. 

Here’s a news flash, there are mentally ill freak shows out there that don’t deserve the respect that others do. My respect for a transgendered person is a case by case basis. And if you don’t like it, then eat poo-poo.

kat.jpg

On 4/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I don’t see how she can affiliate herself with the party that wants to legislate her out of existence. She’s basically Sam Jackson’s character in django

Same thing with the "Log Cabin Republicans" (the gay GOP supporters) 

Why they stick with a party that literally despises their very being is beyond my grasp - And it's not like they can base their allegiance on 'fiscal conservatism' because the republican party isn't fiscally conservative unless a Dem occupies the White House, and for the most part the republican party stands for nothing and just promotes grievances & division 

15 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Ronald Reagan was a senile B actor and he became governor of California. Anything is possible.

Well, you obviously don’t know anything about Reagan, and I really shouldn’t be surprised. 

Reagan was the President of the Screen Actors Guild for about 8 years. That is/was a big ass union, and a very tough demanding job, and he did it very well. He also worked for General Electric for a while, and got to see how the sausage was made to help himself later in his career. He also spent a lot of time helping major political candidates that he liked. 

Sorry, he didn’t get senile until his presidency was basically over. However, some in his inner circle with 4 months left in 1988 had put the 25th amendment on the table and have Bush take over for him. But ultimately, they chose not to. 

kat.jpg

52 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fvck off.

Your hero Joy Behar referred to him as him for a full segment on The View yesterday. You little social justice warriors are so cute the way you try to fight your war. But doing so immediately becomes obvious to most that you stereotype and paint people with broad brushes. If I don’t say what you want me to, I’m automatically a bigot. It’s too complicated to analyze it further. 

I’ve said many times that I feel sorry for people that are born binary and have to make some serious decisions. I totally support them 100%. They didn’t ask for it, they just want a normal life with privacy, and don’t feel the need to throw their issues in your face. 

Here’s a news flash, there are mentally ill freak shows out there that don’t deserve the respect that others do. My respect for a transgendered person is a case by case basis. And if you don’t like it, then eat poo-poo.

you're deliberately being an asshole to someone based on their membership of a certain group. that's just dictionary level bigotry.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.