Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Way Too Early: Who do you want to run for President in 2024

None of the people I want to run will run. None of the people I want to win will win. If Trump runs again I'm going to hide in the mountains somewhere. I think ultimately it will be a DeSantis vs BIden/Harris showdown. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

According to sportsbettingdime.com, these are the top 35 candidates:

Biden +331

Harris +375

Trump +650

Desantis +1483

Haley +1533

Pence +1667

AOC +1950

Michelle O +2725

Ivanka +2867

Tucker Carlson +2900

Ted Cruz +3125

Buttigieg +3200

The Rock +3450

Warren +3700

Cotton +3875

The Rest (between +4000 to +8000): 

Josh Hawley

Don Jr.

Noem

Pompeo

Cuomo

Booker

Candace Owens

Beto

Dan Crenshaw

Mark Cuban

Marco Rubio

Stacey Abrams

Amy Klobuchar

Bernie

Bloomberg

Duckworth

Kanye

Kasich

Yang

Paul Ryan

I think it will be Biden/Harris vs. Trump Sr./Desantis.  If it is another big field with 20 Republican candidates, Trump will definitely win that primary.

I would prefer a pragmatist like Marc Cuban rather than an ideologue on either side.

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Damn, and we think the Too Early Bracketology columns are crazy :D

I would like to see Tim Scott, Nikki Haley and Tulsi Gabbard in the mix.

I like Tim Scott and Asa Hutchinson on the Republican side.   

On the Dem side, I like Duckworth, and Pete B. but I think the country is more likely to elect a female President than a gay one at this point.  

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I think it will be Biden/Harris vs. Trump Sr./Desantis.  If it is another big field with 20 Republican candidates, Trump will definitely win that primary.

I would prefer a pragmatist like Marc Cuban rather than an ideologue on either side.

Cuban would be good if he ran. 

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

Curse to you for a thousand generations @madmartigan!!!!

We just got through a brutally divisive election. Lets let our wounds heal from the last one , lol. 

So far it's been civil. And really there's not a ton to argue about. Who do you want to run is as benign as it gets. Knowing MWCboard though, it will soon devolve into accusations of racism and fascism. Which reminds me. The two original board fascists have yet to comment @BSUTOP25and @halfmanhalfbronco

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

16 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

So far it's been civil. And really there's not a ton to argue about. Who do you want to run is as benign as it gets. Knowing MWCboard though, it will soon devolve into accusations of racism and fascism. Which reminds me. The two original board fascists have yet to comment @BSUTOP25and @halfmanhalfbronco

Well, as a fascist white supremacist homophobe who strongly advocates for systemic misogyny, I just want someone with Bernie Sanders’ economic principles and David Duke’s philosophy on social justice. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

45 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Well, as a fascist white supremacist homophobe who strongly advocates for systemic misogyny, I just want someone with Bernie Sanders’ economic principles and David Duke’s philosophy on social justice. 

As long as we can get proper border control for once as part of the social justice package, I’m in.

2ECA8497-623C-4B4C-A6DE-44ACD151C7FD.jpeg

1 minute ago, utenation said:

As long as we can get proper border control for once as part of the social just package, I’m in.

2ECA8497-623C-4B4C-A6DE-44ACD151C7FD.jpeg

I like it! Now we just need to spin that “R” around to the inverse. KLAN BOЯDEЯ WATCH has a nice ring to it.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

I like Tim Scott and Asa Hutchinson on the Republican side.   

On the Dem side, I like Duckworth, and Pete B. but I think the country is more likely to elect a female President than a gay one at this point.  

We don't need another damned septuagenarian as President.