Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

National Hockey League PLAYOFFS !!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Is Vegas cursed?

Four years into existence this franchise has 338 wins to 133 losses has made the playoffs every year, won 7 of 11 playoff series, played in 3 conference finals and appeared in 1 Stanley Cup final.  Cursed you ask?  No, I say they're GD charmed!

22 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Is Vegas cursed?

No they just don’t have a very good top 6 or the chemistry just wasn’t there. Have to give credit to Denault for shutting them down too. 

Glad VGK lost, they need to experience some lean years before they win anything. 

5 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

No they just don’t have a very good top 6 or the chemistry just wasn’t there. Have to give credit to Denault for shutting them down too. 

Glad VGK lost, they need to experience some lean years before they win anything. 

I just think you can’t start playing musical chairs with your goaltenders.  I get it, MAF let in 4 or 5 soft goals during the past 2 series. 

Good news Las Vegas, you're getting a professional lacrosse (NLL) team owned by Wayne Gretsky and others. B)

https://www.ktnv.com/sports/new-las-vegas-lacrosse-team-will-be-owned-by-wayne-gretzky-others#:~:text=LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The,Steve Nash%2C and Joe Tsai.

4 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Bolts big faves tonight:

Montreal at Tampa Bay
Stanley Cup Finals
MON 061
32%
+175

8:00 PM ET
OPEN: O/U: 5 TB -215
LIVE: O/U: 5 TB -197
062 TB
68%

Tampa Bay vs Montreal - I gotta' go with the American based team (although there's probably more Canadian born players on the Lightning than American born players). Tampa Bay leads the Stanley Cup Final series 1-0.

Hoping the Habs make a comeback at home. 

This reminds me that I had a custom set of lightning Brian’s gear.  I wasn’t a fan nor did it match my team colors, just loved it.  

Here’s me with Ron Mason during hockey camp…

F7FFCBF6-91CF-48A6-9CA7-25163812EEF4.png

On 6/30/2021 at 12:56 PM, Del Scorcho said:

I still like the Habs to win it all. I agree on paper TB should win it, but I'll go Montreal in 7

The Habs have had a ton of costly errors. If they clean that up, they might have a shot at winning at home tonight.