Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billings

Covid vaccine hesitancy. A map of the US by county

Just now, 818SUDSFan said:

With due respect, you're better than that. A friend of mine died from Covid so it's no laughing matter.

Sorry for your loss - Sadly there's a lot of people out there who think it's all a hoax or just a cold 

7 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Go look at the "Today's mass shooting...." threads where I expressed concern for the victims but some people questioned why I cared about people I didn't even know - The difference in these two situations is death wasn't self inflicted on the shooting victims, where if the anti-vaccers die, that's their own doing - Difference is quite obvious 

As for those who are avoiding vaccines for political reasons, that again is on them & their own dumbassery - The right wingers who've bought the lies & bull crap from their beloved media couldn't be convinced of facts & reality even when faced with the worst - My sympathy & empathy for these morons has reached its end ..........Hannity, Carlson & OANN say not to risk the vaccine, & they follow suite, then get covid & it goes bad............F'ing shame & but can't cure stupid ;) 

Look, you can do a fan dance all you want, the naked truth is you said you "hope" certain people die, that is sick. We've been over things many times, anti-vaxxers are not limited to Trumpkins. They are an odd mix of a significant portion of the medical community, Alex Jones (and the like) followers, and college educated soccer moms. Now we're seeing ethnicity playing into it as well. I think the greater "Hope" is that these people become educated and vaccinated, not that they die.

110926run_defense710.jpg

52 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Look, you can do a fan dance all you want, the naked truth is you said you "hope" certain people die, that is sick. We've been over things many times, anti-vaxxers are not limited to Trumpkins. They are an odd mix of a significant portion of the medical community, Alex Jones (and the like) followers, and college educated soccer moms. Now we're seeing ethnicity playing into it as well. I think the greater "Hope" is that these people become educated and vaccinated, not that they die.

I'm all for them getting a clue & getting vaccinated.........if they don't they take the risks, but if they end up dead, what am i supposed to do, it was their call ..........not like someone did it to them