Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tenbobnote

NDSU Football Head Coach Matt Entz Wants To Join The Mountain West?

4 minutes ago, tenbobnote said:

NDSU's brand would be one of the top brands in the MWC if Boise State leaves based off of publicly available information such as internet searches and frequency of nationally televised games.
See https://ndsutofbs.com/#brand

You get nationally televised FCS playoff games..That goes away once you move up.. Internet searches are meaningless.  

13 minutes ago, tenbobnote said:

NDSU's brand would be one of the top brands in the MWC if Boise State leaves based off of publicly available information such as internet searches and frequency of nationally televised games.
See https://ndsutofbs.com/#brand

I have to wonder, based on this thread, how many of those internet searches originate from your computer.

29 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

You get nationally televised FCS playoff games..That goes away once you move up.. Internet searches are meaningless.  

Tell that to someone in internet marketing.

Do you know what makes the internet-go-round along with the trillion dollar internet economy? SEARCH

6 minutes ago, tenbobnote said:

Tell that to someone in internet marketing.

Do you know what makes the internet-go-round along with the trillion dollar internet economy? SEARCH

How exactly does the MW benefit from searches for NDSU?  You know the second you move up you are no longer that cute little FCS outlier..

23 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

How exactly does the MW benefit from searches for NDSU?  You know the second you move up you are no longer that cute little FCS outlier..

They have yet to explain exactly how adding a FCS team from ND helps the MW.  

Honestly, I think they should just stay in FCS. 

I'd rather be a major player in FCS than a mid level team in a shitty FBS conference. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

You see #3 nfl pick Trey Lance?  thats 2 top 3 picks in 5 years.  Mountain West couldve had millions of dollars worth of exposure yesterday alone that NDSU got

NDSU will be on Main ESPN Sunday 2pm because ESPN loves NDSU & our fanbase.

last 3 times NDSU were on ESPN, 2.7 million viewers, 2.2 million 1.9 million.

You'd think MWC would want that in their conference and another top 5 NFL pick....

6 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

You see #3 nfl pick Trey Lance?  thats 2 top 3 picks in 5 years. 

How's that other top 3 pick working out?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 hours ago, lakesbison said:

You see #3 nfl pick Trey Lance?  thats 2 top 3 picks in 5 years.  Mountain West couldve had millions of dollars worth of exposure yesterday alone that NDSU got

You'd think MWC would want that in their conference and another top 5 NFL pick....

How long will NDSU be able to hang on to their coach?

I'm guessing if he does well next season, without Trey, he's gone.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, PlayersinVegas said:

you talking about the  former champion

No, I'm talking about Carson Wentz.  The guy the Eagles couldnt wait to get rid of.  Nick Foles was the one who won the Eagles a SB.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 4/27/2021 at 7:59 PM, tenbobnote said:

This tweet sums it up nicely:
976124482_ScreenShot2021-04-27at8_57_05PM.png.18cbe1837cb1912338b83206a1bc5f76.png

If you're unfamiliar, that's (2) 1st rounders (1) 2nd rounder and likely a couple more late rounders with the rest that were experienced seniors that had jobs lined up, etc and needed to move on. SDSU basically had 1-2 of those.

Next man up.

When you have the talent and development of NDSU, this is a small, petty excuse. 

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, RSF said:

No, I'm talking about Carson Wentz.  The guy the Eagles couldnt wait to get rid of.  Nick Foles was the one who won the Eagles a SB.

haha CARSON WENTZ was MVP that year til.he got hurt week 14.  pay attention 

him and coach reich called all the plays for foles

as far as MWC goes..  youre wasting time..  you can hurry up and reap the benefits

5 hours ago, lakesbison said:

What is the MVC football league doing with all these millions of dollars worth of exposure..?  How come NDSU has a small budget with all this windfall..? Why on earth would you want to share all this easy cash with the MW..? 

44 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

haha CARSON WENTZ was MVP that year til.he got hurt week 14.  pay attention 

him and coach reich called all the plays for foles

as far as MWC goes..  youre wasting time..  you can hurry up and reap the benefits

Yes. Let’s strip one of Brady’s 6 titles and give it to Bledsoe!

Signed,

No one with half a cranium!

I've watched NDSU live twice in Frisco, TX at the FCS National Championship game vs JMU for the 2018 season; and vs EWU for the 2019 season. They are really good and I think they'd be no push over by any means. I think if they joined the SBC or MAC, I'm confident they'd win it out right.

I think competitively, the better fit is the MAC, but they'd get no views and it wouldn't be worth it. If they did move up I think NDSU would be a good choice for the MWC.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

I think that @lakesbison and @tenbobnote annoyed the NDSU athletic department so much that they got sent off on a hopeless errand, and the MWC board bought in.

Does anyone on this board think that there is a snowball's chance in hell that NDSU gets invited to the MWC?  Ever?

One of them has to be @#1Stunner, no one else could play this board at this level.  Either that or we're all fools for answering their nonsense.  C'mon folks, we're arguing NDSU to the MWC!  We might as well be arguing Boise to the AAU.  It ain't a consideration.