Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tenbobnote

NDSU Football Head Coach Matt Entz Wants To Join The Mountain West?

They really think they can challenge SJSU for conference supremacy? Please. Sparta would slice them into ribbons. Stay in your central time zone, arctic circle, freezing-ass conference, and continue to win things that don’t matter.

https://www.facebook.com/BisoNation1

Attendance Chart here shows that NDSU would be 6th or so easily right now

NDSU played at Target Field Minneapolis 40,000 fans & will play at US BANK (Minn Vikings stadium) soon 50,000+

Maybe a carrot for Mountain West is NDSU signs a long term deal to play 1 game at US BANK every year, then Mountain West teams and conference get a game in a Major Metropolitan market.

Wentz #2 NFL pick

Lance  top 5 NFL pick in a couple weeks.

Honestly if we had room I'd be happy to let NDSU join. I think they'd be successful.

Don't see it happening though unless Air Force or Hawaii go indy.

2 minutes ago, bigd said:

Honestly if we had room I'd be happy to let NDSU join. I think they'd be successful.

Can you convince/force Hawaii to go Indy?  Maybe they would embrace that.

that would save lots of money for all   no ?

4 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

Can you convince/force Hawaii to go Indy?  Maybe they would embrace that.

that would save lots of money for all   no ?

image.jpeg.e2297230cf6bdd0bcfed55bff919eb8e.jpeg

Must be a busy morning, we almost made it to page 2 of a NDSU thread without LakeBison joining in :lol:.

13 minutes ago, bigd said:

I don’t see why the MWC would replace one difficult to access location for another? And Honolulu for wherever, ND? Seriously?

I do know the entire MWC wants a foothold in North Dakota for recruiting, with all the talent that it produces... said no one ever.  

33 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

NDSU played at Target Field Minneapolis 40,000 fans & will play at US BANK (Minn Vikings stadium) soon 50,000+

You didnt have 40k at Target Field.  And you do not (yet) have a game scheduled at US Bank against EWash in 2023, which holds 66K, not 50k.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 minutes ago, RSF said:

You didnt have 40k at Target Field.  And you do not (yet) have a game scheduled at US Bank against EWash in 2023, which holds 66K, not 50k.

35k. that's right, they ran out of room.

66k at US Bank.   even more room for Boise State fans when they play NDSU in 2025!

NDSU, UTEP, New Mexico State just need to be patient.  The call will come in a few years when other leave.

Best time to move up is when the conference is desperate because they lost someone.  That is how SJSU somehow managed to survive.

18 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

NDSU, UTEP, New Mexico State just need to be patient.  The call will come in a few years when other leave.

Best time to move up is when the conference is desperate because they lost someone.  That is how SJSU somehow managed to survive.

I agree with Bob here..There is likely to be movement over the next few years..