Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

Marcus Williams enters transfer portal, per Twitter

19 minutes ago, packNV said:

That will hurt if he leaves.  He should have many suitors.  Hopefully the big freshmen kid doesn't follow him.

He should leave too.  I believe he was injured in HS.  He looked like a better player than his offers indicated.

Homesick?  He originally signed with Linder at Northern Colorado.   This really sucks.  Hope the transfer from Utah and Bowen from Colo can step up next year.

2 hours ago, gold-n-brown said:

Hope the transfer from Utah and Bowen from Colo can step up next year.

There just isn’t enough to go on for Wenzel to give you an accurate assessment. He played in 2 games for 11 minutes. Sounds like he’s put on some muscle.

15 hours ago, gold-n-brown said:

He originally signed with Linder at Northern Colorado.  

I love how a lot of fans on social media were throwing out "TRAITOR!" and "where's the loyalty?" comments when the news broke, which I don't remember seeing very many of when he decided to enroll at Wyoming after signing somewhere else first.

It sucks, but I don't blame the kid for chasing what he sees as better opportunities given the current transfer rules. Hope it works out for both him and the team. In Linder I trust.

16 hours ago, AztecMD said:

I mentioned this previously but with the immediate transfer rule a lot of MWC schools are screwed.  

Not CSU. We haven't had any transfers. That superior lifestyle

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250