Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

Marcus Williams enters transfer portal, per Twitter

23 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yeah, that's hardly the same situation, but whatever. It's a new era and if this is what the people want, so be it. It makes for a crappier product imo

I’m sure Wyo will benefit from this process too. 

Point guard, eh?  I know of a team that may be very interested...

What kind of guy is he?  Is he overly fond of alcohol, tobacco, or hot caffeine?  Would he be interested in postponing any procreative processes until after married and/or graduated?

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

No disrespect to Wyoming, but he will get much more exposure at Texas A&M.

I think what you meant was: "No disrespect to any MW school but any player on any MW team will get a lot more exposure in the SEC because it has much more massive tv deals with better time slots with more games on prime time main chamnels with more teams making the ncaa tournament that give many more high profile games."

11 hours ago, WyomingAg said:

I think what you meant was: "No disrespect to any MW school but any player on any MW team will get a lot more exposure in the SEC because it has much more massive tv deals with better time slots with more games on prime time main chamnels with more teams making the ncaa tournament that give many more high profile games."

Show me the players who have left San Diego State or UNLV because they weren’t getting exposure.

15 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Because you changed the subject and didn’t even attempt to fight what I said.

How did I change the subject? I thought we were talking about exposure. I simply pointed out that he got more exposure at Wyoming than he probably would have at UNLV. How does that prove your "point"? Speaking of which, what, exactly, was your "point"?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

31 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

How did I change the subject? I thought we were talking about exposure. I simply pointed out that he got more exposure at Wyoming than he probably would have at UNLV. How does that prove your "point"? Speaking of which, what, exactly, was your "point"?

If you believe that, then you’re a MORON!