Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utenation

Utah @ SDSU 9/18

12 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

That was a frustrating Q4. After dominating them in the 3rd quarter, it's like Brady wanted to sit on his lead and see if it hatched. I fn hate playing to protect a lead. Exciting OT though. Props to the refs for getting that right in the end.

Very pleasantly surprised with 3-0. I expected us to drop one of the two Pac-12 games. I guess I forgot we have a better record against the Pac-12 than some Pac-12 teams do.

The top four/five teams in the MW are => than the bottom half of the Pee12.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

digging up 5 month old quotes to rub a loss in their faces -- a loss against a team that's not yours, no less -- makes you look petty, son.

His second favorite team is whoever is playing the Utes

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

The top four/five teams in the MW are => than the bottom half of the Pee12.

Absolutely. We've shown we can play routinely with the P5 schools. Which is what made the exclusion of a B12 invite (regardless of how realistic an expectation or not it was) that much more painful. We just have to keep grinding. Our time will come.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

33 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Absolutely. We've shown we can play routinely with the P5 schools. Which is what made the exclusion of a B12 invite (regardless of how realistic an expectation or not it was) that much more painful. We just have to keep grinding. Our time will come.

West Virginia also, indirectly, screwed SDSU. They are they reason the B12 felt the need to expand east. Other wise, I see them adding SDSU, BS and BYU. 

9 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

West Virginia also, indirectly, screwed SDSU. They are they reason the B12 felt the need to expand east. Other wise, I see them adding SDSU, BS and BYU. 

I get that. And I get that the zoob's draw more eyeballs due to the mothership's ability to strategically project influence like a carrier task force. But despite the soothing salve of pragmatism I still feel the butthurt a little. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Agree. If the FB and Bball programs continue to achieve. I have to think at some point someone would like greater access to the SoCal area. 

6 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

digging up 5 month old quotes to rub a loss in their faces -- a loss against a team that's not yours, no less -- makes you look petty, son.

26-17 just days ago.   Dare to rephrase?

9 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I get that. And I get that the zoo's draw more eyeballs due to the mothership's ability to strategically project influence like a carrier task force. But despite the soothing salve of pragmatism I still feel the butthurt a little. 

From the 80’s on, the evil empire has done more w their programs than we have with ours. Until Fisher and Hoke arrived both BB and FB were a mess. In the last decade or so, we have started to finally produce programs worthy of our potential. Hopefully, this process continues. I understand the butthurt; I’m a member of the evil empire, but I grew up loving the Red & Black from the days of Don Coryell and Dennis Shaw. 

1 minute ago, x97 said:

BYU is in 1st place, not SDSU.   Arizona and Utah have two conference losses each.    You need accurate standings otherwise the smear doesn't work.

:rock:

Unfortunately, you left the MW, so although you’re 3-0, you’re not included on the MW board 😉

Congrats on the victory last night and the B12, enjoy! 

23 minutes ago, x97 said:

26-17 just days ago.   Dare to rephrase?

first off, a sarcastic thank you for making me google the score between utah and byu to make sure that's what you were talking about.  now the search engines and ads will think i have an interest in byu. 

secondly, this thread is about san diego state and univ of utah.  not everything's about you. not everything is about byu. 

thirdly, i want you to re-read the 2nd point because i'm guessing you'll have a hard time with it.

fourthly, just own it.  just say "i like being petty and trawling out comments from april about how one fan who comes off as arrogant was super duper arrogant to prove how right i am and how wrong he was."  at least then we'll go "ok, he knows he's being immature and whiny."  don't try to say "oh, no, you see, it's totally ok that i comment on this thread even though it has zero to do with byu because byu ALSO beat utah within the last 10 days."

fifthly where is my mountain dew

2 hours ago, x97 said:

BYU is in 1st place, not SDSU.   Arizona and Utah have two conference losses each.    You need accurate standings otherwise the smear doesn't work.

:rock:

YBU is now a member of the New12.

You don't belong in the Pee12 standings.

Americans Mayor

45 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

YBU is now a member of the New12.

You don't belong in the Pee12 standings.

Of course, BYU doesn't belong in those conferences.....MWC or P12.    We're not interested in mid-major conferences.    Just interested in beating them up.

We clear?

3 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

first off, a sarcastic thank you for making me google the score between utah and byu to make sure that's what you were talking about.  now the search engines and ads will think i have an interest in byu. 

secondly, this thread is about san diego state and univ of utah.  not everything's about you. not everything is about byu. 

thirdly, i want you to re-read the 2nd point because i'm guessing you'll have a hard time with it.

fourthly, just own it.  just say "i like being petty and trawling out comments from april about how one fan who comes off as arrogant was super duper arrogant to prove how right i am and how wrong he was."  at least then we'll go "ok, he knows he's being immature and whiny."  don't try to say "oh, no, you see, it's totally ok that i comment on this thread even though it has zero to do with byu because byu ALSO beat utah within the last 10 days."

fifthly where is my mountain dew

Interesting rant.   I lost all interest about the start of the 2nd sentence.   I get it, you're a FAggie fan stuck in a mid-major conference and you're angry.    I don't give a damn.   We'll be sure to give you the annual beatdown you deserve in about 12 days and you can then go back out to the fields and recommence your mooing.

Just now, x97 said:

Interesting rant.   I lost all interest about the start of the 2nd sentence.   I get it, you're a FAggie fan stuck in a mid-major conference and you're angry.    I don't give a damn.   We'll be sure to give you the annual beatdown you deserve in about 12 days and you can then go back out to the fields and recommence your mooing.

you don't care?

dude.  you dug up 5 month old posts.

because....  you don't care.