Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utenation

Utah @ SDSU 9/18

Way to gut it out SUDS. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

4 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

That was a bizarre game. Having a 1930’s offense makes it hard to win games.  

True story.

-Brent Vigen

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Kudos on back-to-back PAC12 wins, 'tecs. :cheers:

Great win SDSU!  The refs were trying to steal the game with 4 calls going against you and yet you still won a game espn and the P5 wanted you to lose.  The best team one the game today.  I miss playing the utes. We always kicked their ass in the 80’s and 2000’s unless the refs stole it from us.  2008 most of all.  +++++ Utah 

On 4/14/2021 at 10:10 PM, utenation said:

We haven't been roughed up by BYU in over a decade.  You boys are lucky we didn't play last year. You and I already discussed Wilson's stats against real defenses.  He didn't fare too well against us, in fact, he was 0-3 against Utah. So many entire recruiting classes at BYU never even sniffed a victory against us. You have to go back to Max Hall and his embarrassing rant to find a win for the blue guys. Never again KW said and here we all 10 games later.

Wilson, perhaps the best BYU QB ever got lit up by Utah every year.  It will be interesting to see how BYU does against teams not named Nebraska Beauty College for the Paraplegic like they played in 2020. You don't have a good QB anywhere on the depth chart. Just a couple of guys that held Wilson's Johnson in the QB room. Sitake is no Whittingham, that's for sure. 

I mentioned BYU is a cupcake on our 2021 schedule. Until proven otherwise, you guys are our dirty little bitch. 

hmmm

On 4/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, utenation said:

Basketball is over, let's talk some pigskin..  Utah is just wrapping up spring ball.  A bit early but I think our defense will be set like it usually is. On offense, we scored pretty well on some nice RB talent in the transfer portal and we got a stud Charlie Brewer from Baylor at QB. They say the job is still open but Brewer will be the man in the opener.  So far he's been fantastic in practice. He had a great Sugar Bowl year in 2019 at Baylor.  We lost some good WR talent in the portal but we still have some horses and Utah is a run heavy, pro set team anyways with not a lot of long bombing down the field.

Overall, I would give Utah a B+ or A- on how we look.  You never know though for sure.

We open up with two cupcakes, Weber State and BYU..

What can we expect from SDSU this year?

LOL at this idiot

14 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

have I ever mentioned how much I hate sports

It was a good game.  Both teams pretty evenly matched.  Utes are a good team but the OL needs to get fixed.  Hope you guys get it together and run through the Pac.

I'm just giving @utenation crap because he comes on here and has an air about him that Utah is Alabama and every MWC school is dogcrap.  Schadenfreude if you will. 

2 minutes ago, Fowl said:

It was a good game.  Both teams pretty evenly matched.  Utes are a good team but the OL needs to get fixed.  Hope you guys get it together and run through the Pac.

I'm just giving @utenation crap because he comes on here and has an air about him that Utah is Alabama and every MWC school is dogcrap.  Schadenfreude if you will. 

vdLE8dJ.gif