Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Today's mass shooting is in.............

Pretty good trend the past several months with nothing to report until today.  

Murder still up in big cities 9.9% from 2020, which was up 30% nationally and 35-39% in large cities.  The prior largest jump in murder was a 12% jump in 1969.  Lot's of causes.  

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Murder still up in big cities 9.9% from 2020, which was up 30% nationally and 35-39% in large cities.  The prior largest jump in murder was a 12% jump in 1969.  Lot's of causes.  

The Misc. B0red got murdered. Lots of accomplices. 

Crazy times. Hope cities settle down soon. 

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

38 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

The Misc. B0red got murdered. Lots of accomplices. 

Crazy times. Hope cities settle down soon. 

Something I've noticed recently in Vegas is the return of graffiti. Seems like it wasn't popular or something for a few years as it wasn't that bad. Now it's everywhere. I was wondering the other day if it could be harbinger or a tell tale sign of something societal besides "kids are bored".  Something different is in the air.

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

the mueller report see GIF

Posted Image

3 hours ago, Akkula said:

the mueller report see GIF

Huh?  I know the lack of mass shootings the past 20 months has probably made you sick to your stomach but I was not making a point more so providing some homicide statistics showing that while mass shootings are down, violence is not.

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Today’s mass shooting is ….in your foot. Go for it, but those of us that have already had Covid and are vaccinated don’t need to pad the profits for our Big Pharma prophets. 

Why do you hate capitalism !?!

14 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Ugh, I know you are doing this in jest, but man is it irksome some of the things in our world that are abused by capitalist notation.  Healthcare being at the top of the list.  

Our healthcare model, especially in emergency scenarios, resembles being a captive audience buying food and beer at a football stadium. $16 Beers and $8 hot dogs for everyone!

26 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Our healthcare model, especially in emergency scenarios, resembles being a captive audience buying food and beer at a football stadium. $16 Beers and $8 hot dogs for everyone!

I need to tattoo "please call a taxi instead" on my forearm, just in case I am in need of a hospital but am unconscious. 

4 hours ago, toonkee said:

Something I've noticed recently in Vegas is the return of graffiti. Seems like it wasn't popular or something for a few years as it wasn't that bad. Now it's everywhere. I was wondering the other day if it could be harbinger or a tell tale sign of something societal besides "kids are bored".  Something different is in the air.

More left wing leeches around?    That's probably your answer