Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Today's mass shooting is in.............

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Good news.  Only casualty will be the shooter.  The officer is expected to make a full recovery.  Nobody else was hurt.  One more suspect in custody, not sure of relationship to gunman.

So, not a mass shooting.

Good news and a relief for everyone except USSR2001 and the left. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

USSR2001 posting about an active shooting...

4E90DEAB-490B-4959-B8BA-4C065580CBDA.jpeg.6bca1c1fa526dfa9db402a9854b2904e.jpeg

USSR2001 reacting to the news that only the shooter died...

2F0336D4-F213-4732-A3D4-9DCBC46E5A33.jpeg.cb1f8a594653ff7f09941650b1ba7b9e.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

43 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Good news and a relief for everyone except USSR2001 and the left. 

You need to get woke and turn in your guns for the good of the nation.  Either do that, or leave them with me for safe keeping.  I'm always here to help in that regard.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, utenation said:

A little off topic to this thread, bit you see this? This is horrible. At least initially but this city is screwed. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/11/us/windsor-virginia-police-stop-army-lieutenant-lawsuit/index.html

Yeah I watched that. Really bad. Fortunately the cops had their cameras on. One has been fired.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

A little off topic to this thread, bit you see this? This is horrible. At least initially but this city is screwed. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/11/us/windsor-virginia-police-stop-army-lieutenant-lawsuit/index.html

The consensus from the bootlickers on the BB is that the cops were in the right and the Army officer didn't lick boots hard or fast enough. 

6 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yeah I watched that. Really bad. Fortunately the cops had their cameras on. One has been fired.

I like how the asshole cop said this wouldn't effect his life one way or another. He's fired and on national news. 

26 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

USSR2001 posting about an active shooting...

4E90DEAB-490B-4959-B8BA-4C065580CBDA.jpeg.6bca1c1fa526dfa9db402a9854b2904e.jpeg

USSR2001 reacting to the news that only the shooter died...

2F0336D4-F213-4732-A3D4-9DCBC46E5A33.jpeg.cb1f8a594653ff7f09941650b1ba7b9e.jpeg

Hmmm...I don't think this is the burn you think it is. Usually, while we mourn the victims of a mass shooting, it's the fact that mass shooting happened that is the bigger issue.

2 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Hmmm...I don't think this is the burn you think it is. Usually, while we mourn the victims of a mass shooting, it's the fact that mass shooting happened that is the bigger issue.

I am glad this was not a mass shooting.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am glad this was not a mass shooting.

The reply was in general.

13 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

The reply was in general.

They are trying to establish that this wasn't a mass shooting by definition.  Which by most standards is not.. The issue is, Mass shooting gets used quite often when it doesn't fit.

Just now, utenation said:

They are trying to establish that this wasn't a mass shooting by definition.  Which by most standards is not.. The issue is, Mass shooting gets used quite often when it doesn;t fit.

I see. I have to agree, its over use. There was a shooting at a small family business in Orange County a couple of weeks ago. Four to five people were senselessly murdered. The local news kept calling it a mass shooting. I was surprised that they labeled it that. It didn't appear to be a mass shooting. The asxhole shooter targeted the business and shot the four workers, and one of their kids. While I do not think it fits what an actual mass shooting is, it is just as terrible, saddening and upsetting.