Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Today's mass shooting is in.............

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

More specifically, WTF is wrong with the state of Colorado?

Colorado does seem to have a higher frequency of this dumb+++++ery.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I think it's the elevation + population density in greater Denver.

+++++ing TCSUFs.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Bad guys are going to always have guns. Good guys need them to protect themselves from the bad guys. I have no problem with buying a gun for protection, hunting, sport, or otherwise.

Even if guns were regulated there are millions in circulation and good luck trying to stop shootings every day. Shit happens. No point in whining about it. It’s a fact of life like peeing and breathing. Don’t be stupid with a gun.

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If every American had an RPG, the way Thomas Jefferson would want it, we would be one polite society.

Oh well.

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

What's your solution then?

Seems to me there is no solution. @soupslam1 isn't wrong...there's too many guns floating around this country to render any sort of meaningful "control" efforts totally useless.

That said, that episode of the Simpsons is absolutely hilarious. It figures Ned Flanders would be the child of Beatniks.

Well,  there is one thing that we can do since everything else cannot be done.  "Thoughts and prayers":thumbsup:

Posted Image

I am not trying to sound like an ass, but dying at 6:30 am at your job by a probably disgruntled co-worker.  And I doubt the victims were balling out of control with their salaries in the South Bay.  What a shit way to go.

And of course, I hope the families get the support that they need, and unless there is some ridiculous circumstances we don't know about, +++++ that shooter.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:51 AM, Akkula said:

Are you people finally ditching the stupid idea that everyone with a pulse carrying around firearms is a good idea?  Everyone who does this type of thing is a "law abiding gun owner" until they decide to go postal.   

Slitting 6 peoples throats and then your own sound a lot harder and more painful and difficult to achieve in these psychos minds,  don't ya think?

Law abiding citizens won't give up their firearms because of something like this horrible shooting.  If anything, more people will buy guns and get a ccw permit.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

LATEST: Nine dead, including the gunman, in mass workplace shooting at a VTA yard in San Jose. Explosives located in VTA building.

Multiple causalities as well.  

With the explosives and house fire, this guy did some planning before hand. 

Over the next few days, we may learn of his possible motives and how some warning signs were missed. 

This whole thing sucks. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Thanks for reminding us all that in addition to being an abject moron, you're also a raging piece of shit

MYOFB, and quit trying to start sh't

Guns are under control here. Those ppl didn't guns to protect themselves. If they needed protection, the police would have been there to protect them.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

2 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Guns are under control here. Those ppl didn't guns to protect themselves. If they needed protection, the police would have been there to protect them.

They didn't guns to protect themselves? Did you have a stroke while typing? 

You're a goddamned mindless fvckwit. 

37 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

spit-take-.gif

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

20 minutes ago, retrofade said:

They didn't guns to protect themselves? Did you have a stroke while typing? 

You're a goddamned mindless fvckwit. 

What part of "guns are under control here" is so hard for your tiny little fresno trumptard brain to process?!

The only way to legally possess a firearm in the city of San José, Calif. is for it to stored unloaded in a locked gun safe. The gun must have loaded itself, pushed to the safe open and transported itself to the VTA yard. There is also a strict prohibition on possession of any kind of weapon on VTA property. No virtuous public employee would ever think of violating such a rule. I know this because my beloved progressive utopia has purged white supremacist gun toting nazis such as yourself. We don't have bad guys with guns here

If there were a bad guy with a gun, Mayor Riccardo and Gavin Newsome would have jumped in and taken the bullets themselves. 

1 minute ago, FresnoFacts said:

And one of Fox News' experts commenting on today's San Jose murders ties the number of mass shootings to vaccinations.  :facepalm:

Shouldn't you be calling into Devin on KMJ or something something

"Um, uh, yeh Devvin, MUH RITES!!! GEWD GUY WIFF A GUNN!!!"