Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Today's mass shooting is in.............

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fingers crossed!

As long as uncle HMHB can buy her the first bb gun!  

If I get a good offer and we move back, you, @RogueStout, and I are going out for beers. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Exactly why I didn’t marry an Idaho woman. Never +++++ with Idaho women.

Speaking of Idaho women whatever happened to Broncomare? That’s one woman you wouldn’t want to mess with. 

On 5/6/2021 at 7:50 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, this one is remarkable simply because it was a 6th grade girl.

The rumor is that she is a trans girl. That makes sense because law enforcement reported arresting a male initially.

10 hours ago, CV147 said:

The rumor is that she is a trans girl. That makes sense because law enforcement reported arresting a male initially.

Thank God nobody was seriously hurt, maybe she can get the help she needs.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah. The rumor could be wrong, and it doesn't really even matter, except for statistics. The whole thing sucks for everyone involved there. They canceled school for Friday and Monday and students suddenly don't feel safe.

I was working in Rigby not even four years ago. The Birthplace of Television is a nice, growing town.

The student shooter was from Idaho Falls, and lived in Shamrock Park, which was a more affluent part of town, right across the street from Stonebrook, which is another affluent part of town. Idaho Falls is my hometown, so I think it's interesting.

Shootings are occurring just about every day, it’s become normalized. Everyone has a gun it seems and when arguments escalate they shoot, not thinking of the consequences.

My younger brother trucker used to carry a gun on his semi but he told me he stopped because he realized it wasn’t worth going to prison if he shot someone accidentally, or in the heat of an argument.  

On 5/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If the tranny reports prove to be true, I have no doubt he/she ? was being harassed by the local kids.

Probably brought the gun to school to get them to back off.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Shootings are occurring just about every day, it’s become normalized. Everyone has a gun it seems and when arguments escalate they shoot, not thinking of the consequences.

My younger brother trucker used to carry a gun on his semi but he told me he stopped because he realized it wasn’t worth going to prison if he shot someone accidentally, or in the heat of an argument.  

Are you people finally ditching the stupid idea that everyone with a pulse carrying around firearms is a good idea?  Everyone who does this type of thing is a "law abiding gun owner" until they decide to go postal.   

Slitting 6 peoples throats and then your own sound a lot harder and more painful and difficult to achieve in these psychos minds,  don't ya think?

Posted Image

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

Are you people finally ditching the stupid idea that everyone with a pulse carrying around firearms is a good idea?  Everyone who does this type of thing is a "law abiding gun owner" until they decide to go postal.   

Slitting 6 peoples throats and then your own sound a lot harder and more painful and difficult to achieve in these psychos minds,  don't ya think?

No, Soup has a hard time with stats and trends.

The solution is clear.  Everybody should have a gun on them at all times, as God intended.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The solution is clear.  Everybody should have a gun on them at all times, as God intended.

Is that in 2 Corinthians or Galatians?  :P

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, Soup has a hard time with stats and trends.

Bad guys are going to always have guns. Good guys need them to protect themselves from the bad guys. I have no problem with buying a gun for protection, hunting, sport, or otherwise.

Even if guns were regulated there are millions in circulation and good luck trying to stop shootings every day. Shit happens. No point in whining about it. It’s a fact of life like peeing and breathing. Don’t be stupid with a gun.

51 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Bad guys are going to always have guns. Good guys need them to protect themselves from the bad guys. I have no problem with buying a gun for protection, hunting, sport, or otherwise.

Even if guns were regulated there are millions in circulation and good luck trying to stop shootings every day. Shit happens. No point in whining about it. It’s a fact of life like peeing and breathing. Don’t be stupid with a gun.

If every American had an RPG, the way Thomas Jefferson would want it, we would be one polite society.

Oh well.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

zJqx7cY.gif

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan