Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Delete

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Maybe he was going to post some pics of him cruising local high schools for underage girls in his Vette? We know what he thinks of old guys and 17 year old girls..

0878281B-5947-4E8C-890F-C957F210DAD6.jpeg

Dude that's a Ferrari. :idiot:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

46 minutes ago, utenation said:

Maybe he was going to post some pics of him cruising local high schools for underage girls in his Vette? We know what he thinks of old guys and 17 year old girls..

0878281B-5947-4E8C-890F-C957F210DAD6.jpeg

Natty Cakes is so shit faced from Saturday morning drinking he can’t tell the difference between a Corvette and a fvcking Ferrari. Now if we were looking for a gay Ferrari and a gay guy rubbing on a gay Ferrari, then BOOM, you’re on fire, bro! My hat would be off to you. But we weren’t, and you’re looking really stupid.

Let me help you. Now if your big fat ass is looking to post something actually funny, find an actual bad ass red Ferrari, show the most bad ass dude leaning up against it in epic dress shorts with a bunch of cats and my sister sitting in the back seat. Now go try something like that and you might find yourself getting somewhere. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Natty Cakes is so shit faced from Saturday morning drinking he can’t tell the difference between a Corvette and a fvcking Ferrari. Now if we were looking for a gay Ferrari and a gay dude on it, then BOOM, you’re on fire, bro! My hat would be off to you. But we weren’t, and you’re looking really stupid.

Let me help you. Now if your big fat ass is looking to post something actually funny, find an actual bad ass red Ferrari, show the most bad ass dude leaning up against it in epic dress shorts with a bunch of cats and my sister sitting in the back seat. Now go try something like that and you might find yourself getting somewhere. 

1CCC6544-9281-477B-B1D0-129E3BED93F1.jpeg

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Please delete 

Best contard post. Ever!

Dominique Jackson Yes GIF by Emmys

17 hours ago, utenation said:

Here, this one is more accurate anyways

3942EE38-D994-4F05-97BE-854D37A893BD.jpeg

No man, that’s actually @Slapdad (see below). And he’s rolling up on and getting ready to bitchslap some unsuspecting granny.

30C149BE-FCBC-45B8-AE84-E302D9BD488A.jpeg.8e0f9a3faaf98db5e1eeb91424a9605b.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No man, that’s actually @Slapdad (see below). And he’s rolling up on and getting ready to bitchslap some unsuspecting granny.

30C149BE-FCBC-45B8-AE84-E302D9BD488A.jpeg.8e0f9a3faaf98db5e1eeb91424a9605b.jpeg

I see you found my Instagram page. I just put some new shoes on the mini vette and I’m on patrol. Beware bitches! 

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I see you found my Instagram page. I just put some new shoes on the mini vette and I’m on patrol. Beware bitches! 

New shoes and a mini vette. This post segues nicely from our recent conversation on a different platform. Hope you’re having a nice day, little guy.