IanforHeisman

Ammon Bundy arrested twice in 2 hours today

Trespassing was one, I missed what the other was for. News said he was combative with police whatever that means.

Edit- two trespassing charges and a resisting arrest. Had to be carted out again.

18 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Trespassing was one, I missed what the other was for. News said he was combative with police whatever that means.

It was trespassing twice with the second arrest adding a resisting officers charge.

He was arrested on trespassing at the Idaho Statehouse and booked. Then bails out.

2 hours later he was arrested the second time because he went straight back to the Idaho Statehouse. :police:

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Am I the only one tweets aren’t posting right here? I can see the text, but that’s it.

Fire Mugtang!

Do you have any add-ons or plugins that you added recently?

3 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Do you have any add-ons or plugins that you added recently?

I don’t think so. I usually look from my phone and I don’t think I’ve updated it. I’ll look.

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

LMAO. Get in the car and shut your face!

Supposedly they purchased that cart he is on after the last arrest where they rolled him out in a chair. Decided they needed a better way wheel Bundy out the next time.

44 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

He’s up for trade if anyone has an offer..

New York has a giant orange turd that somehow grifts people of their money and started a dangerous cult of personality. Granted, Florida now has partial custody, but the constant actions by "Florida Men" keeps them pretty busy.