7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yes and no.  In their case they saw what happened and didn’t intervene.  They were trainees so it is a harder call.   

I agree it is problematic.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Umm, Nancy..............not good wording here :o :blink:

We need a damn cringe emoji. 

• Like 6
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This is obviously the right call, but I find celebrating it to be in poor taste. That it took the most clear and obvious case of police murder possible to finally send the message that cops can’t just kill people because they want to is honestly pathetic. There have been ample opportunities to fix this going back to Rodney king and we’ve collectively chosen to look the other way. Convict those cops and Derek Chauvin never makes the news. I just feel like celebrating this is like a dog wagging his tail because you threw him a bone. It’s nothing. George Floyd is still dead. Tamir rice, Sandra bland, kalief browder - all still dead. I’ll celebrate when qualified immunity gets abolished, police demilitarize, the prison industrial complex goes away, etc etc etc. a murderer going to prison is what’s supposed to happen. You don’t celebrate the light turning on when you flick the switch. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

This is obviously the right call, but I find celebrating it to be in poor taste. That it took the most clear and obvious case of police murder possible to finally send the message that cops can’t just kill people because they want to is honestly pathetic. There have been ample opportunities to fix this going back to Rodney king and we’ve collectively chosen to look the other way. Convict those cops and Derek Chauvin never makes the news. I just feel like celebrating this is like a dog wagging his tail because you threw him a bone. It’s nothing. George Floyd is still dead. Tamir rice, Sandra bland, kalief browder - all still dead. I’ll celebrate when qualified immunity gets abolished, police demilitarize, the prison industrial complex goes away, etc etc etc. a murderer going to prison is what’s supposed to happen. You don’t celebrate the light turning on when you flick the switch. 

I'm mostly upset that I won't get to riot. @BSUTOP25had a diner in Montpelier, Idaho with the best fry sauce chosen to pillage for the delicious sauce. @halfmanhalfbroncocould you send me some fry sauce? 

Seriously though, you are spot on with these points. Getting rid of for profit prisons would be a good start. So much to fix in this country. I have a massive package. I'm glad justice was served today. 

I hope the asshole spends the rest of his time in the clink. Can't bring George back, but at least justice was served today on someone who deserved to have the book thrown at him. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Mayor of Minneapolis says “hold my beer”

Pelosi’s was far worse IMO

• Like 3
Guest #1Stunner
29 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I'm mostly upset that I won't get to riot. @BSUTOP25had a diner in Montpelier, Idaho with the best fry sauce chosen to pillage for the delicious sauce. @halfmanhalfbroncocould you send me some fry sauce? 

Seriously though, you are spot on with these points. Getting rid of for profit prisons would be a good start. So much to fix in this country. I have a massive package. I'm glad justice was served today. 

Best fry sauce in Montpelier? 

They must have made a run to Garden City, Utah to get the genuine article..... The Utah Original .

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Best fry sauce in Montpelier? 

They must have made a run to Garden City, Utah to get the genuine article..... The Utah Original .

I'm partial to Jim's for fry sauce myself. 

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I'm partial to Jim's for fry sauce myself. 

Friend, 

That's hot dog sauce, not fry sauce.   I guess it could work for corn dogs too. 

a7609855e54cba3fa96b7edb3fc2f904.jpg

poledog1.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

Justice was served.

Any guesses on how long his sentence will be?

Now the guy will probably appeal, right?

10 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Justice was served.

Any guesses on how long his sentence will be?

Now the guy will probably appeal, right?

My guess - 12.5 years, will be out on parole after 8.

Right on time with a terrible take is noted edgelord, Ben "my wife doesn't have a WAP" Shapiro. 

5DM9a72.png?1

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Mayor of Minneapolis says “hold my beer”

this isn't as bad actually 

Pelosi though.. jesus christ

• Like 1
1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

I thought there was a felony murder rule that would loop in the driver too?  I agree it is b*******.

Yeah there is. That's what I was alluding to. and yeah, it's total bullshit.