Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Chauvin trial.

The fentanyl argument was really shredded today, too. Tobin said you go into a coma if you OD on that. However, he said in no uncertain terms that Floyd did NOT go into a coma...

20 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I think he'll get convicted of manslaughter. Mother+++++er needs to go away for a long time...let the boys in GenPop have their way with him. 

He'll be in PC and probably get preferential treatment from guards his entire stay

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Not necessarily. 

The evidence has been brutal so far but like someone said earlier...tbe defense still has its case to be made. I think the dudes guilty based on the damning evidence so far but who knows what's to come. 

Yeah, a fentanyl OD is NOT a coma.  But Coma can be one effect.  This was clearly not an OD.  What sold me on it was the 11 ng/ml number.  The idea that would kill him is a freaking joke.  As you know, with my health issues I was on a fentanyl drip and pain pump where I could push the button and get a dose ever 15 minutes with no exposure to opioids for 6 years before my pancreas got crushed.  2 days (more like 30 hours)  after I got out of the hospital I had a measurement of 76 ng/ml (was on probation) and I am a short (but very sexy and well built)  male weighing 160.  Over 7 times this giant dude who had hella tolerance.  Never came close to OD but was loopy as hell.  

Sorry, just no way in the ever lasting a hell 11ng/ml is going to kill that guy. Doubt it could even get him high.  Yeah, it might kill some frail 97 year old 80 lb woman, or a 6 year old which is where the "3 times" number is coming from.  

12 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Whatever happened here, this wasn’t the holocaust. The defense rests, your honor.

liar-liar-3.gif

Might wanna research Nuremberg more,  lawlor

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

"3X the Amount to kill someone!!!" was always a conservative lie to justify state murder. 

9 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, a fentanyl OD is NOT a coma.  But Coma can be one effect.  This was clearly not an OD.  What sold me on it was the 11 ng/ml number.  The idea that would kill him is a freaking joke.  As you know, with my health issues I was on a fentanyl drip and pain pump where I could push the button and get a dose ever 15 minutes with no exposure to opioids for 6 years before my pancreas got crushed.  2 days (more like 30 hours)  after I got out of the hospital I had a measurement of 76 ng/ml (was on probation) and I am a short (but very sexy and well built)  male weighing 160.  Over 7 times this giant dude who had hella tolerance.  Never came close to OD but was loopy as hell.  

Sorry, just no way in the ever lasting a hell 11ng/ml is going to kill that guy. Doubt it could even get him high.  Yeah, it might kill some frail 97 year old 80 lb woman, or a 6 year old which is where the "3 times" number is coming from.  

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

18 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah seriously...night night, keep your butthole tight at this point.

I feel the same as you. Unless the Defense has some huge trump card to play, dude's going to get one of those lesser murder charges to stick (at least) on top of a surefire manslaughter conviction and getting sent upstate for a good long time. Hopefully for good.

That said, they're anticipating craziness here I can tell. There's cops everywhere right now. Like I went 3 months without seeing maybe 2-3 cops, and now, they're all over the place. Every BART train has had a cop on it the last week. So, honestly, just for selfish reasons alone, I hope they make the charges stick.

Serious tangent here, movies/tv shows portray prisons as all day and night rape Ville. Does this match reality? I'm sure rape goes on, but what I wonder is it inevitable if you go to prison you WILL get raped or at least face a high probability of getting raped. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Might wanna research Nuremberg more,  lawlor

No, I think I got it. Pretty sure this is nothing like Nuremberg. At all.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

31 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Serious tangent here, movies/tv shows portray prisons as all day and night rape Ville. Does this match reality? I'm sure rape goes on, but what I wonder is it inevitable if you go to prison you WILL get raped or at least face a high probability of getting raped. 

Very unlikely

They segregate sex offenders now so they're protected. A vast majority of the time you only have sex in prison if you want to have sex in prison

18 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

So, honestly, just for selfish reasons alone, I hope they make the charges stick.

YES!

We got really lucky that all the businesses were all shut down during the first riots in Chicago.  I’m not sure what the court timeline is but if the riots happen again and businesses are open, people will get shot and killed. 

I’m not so certain of the charges sticking, going gun shopping and scheduling range time next week.  

4 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Very unlikely

They segregate sex offenders now so they're protected. A vast majority of the time you only have sex in prison if you want to have sex in prison

Yea he’ll be hanging out with the pedos and gang drop outs.

28 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I dont know. I've never been to prison lol

Dammit Joe you're supposed to know everything. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

24 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I dont know. I've never been to prison lol

I used to fish with a guide that went to UF and it took him 7 years to get his journalism degree.  Why, 7 years?  Because he would do things like petition the Governor of Florida to allow him to spend a month in prison to observe the conditions, and this was back in the 70’s.   

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Sounds like a UF journalism student... and like a righteous enough dude too. Honestly sounds like something I'd do too lol. That said, some of the craziest people I've ever had the pleasure of running around with were current/former UF J-school students.

For sure, this guy is out there.  He’s currently in Turkey solo sailing around the world.  

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I like that judge.  Maxine is a terrible elected official for what she is saying publicly.  Glad he called her out.

I pray for Minneapolis. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.