Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

They're coming for the guns... Biden Asking for Orders

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Actually, there is a shortage of firearms in inner cities.  Legal gun ownership lags, significantly.  Too many of the guns owned, are owned by people who should not own guns.

What do you mean, they're American Citizens?

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's what I have said multiple times, in countless threads.  I even go further.

First time gun buyers must go through a free but mandatory mental health screening.

First time gun buyers must go through a free but mandatory safety class.

First time buyers of "assault" weapons must do it all again.

Streamlined national expansive background checks.

I think your concept is spot on. Unfortunately... I don’t see it happening. 

3 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Fine, if you can afford the gun, pay for the classes & checks 

If it’s going to save lives, provide the classes and screenings for free. I can’t remember but I don’t think hunters safety used to cost anything back in the dark ages? I think you tipped the teacher who was from the department of wildlife, and they donated their time to help young hunters. 

Just now, NevadaFan said:

If it’s going to save lives, provide the classes and screenings for free. I can’t remember but I don’t think hunters safety used to cost anything back in the dark ages? I think you tipped the teacher who was from the department of wildlife, and they donated their time to help young hunters. 

Maybe something can be worked out between gun makers, gun sellers, law enforcement & gun safety organizations to offer up these things - It could be done 

The savings to hospitals, municipal & state agencies might be realized if there was some minimal competency proven for gun ownership 

Avoiding whiz bang gun owners like this guy might help - Wonder if he had health insurance 7 if so, would they cover dumbassery such as this :hmmm:

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was injured Saturday evening when he accidentally shot himself while he was in a Raleigh biker bar, police said.

The incident was reported around 6:40 p.m. at the Hawg Pen bar at 900 Hodges St., which is just off Wake Forest Road south of Six Forks Road, according to Raleigh police.

The shooting happened when a man was taking a gun out of a holster and the gun accidentally fired, hitting him in the thigh, police said.

The man was taken by an ambulance to a nearby hospital for treatment.

45 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

See @toonkee, after the fascist, authoritarian, racist, fetishist shtick, common ground was found.

Who do you want innocent black children to be raped and massacred by 400 million guns tho?

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seems you are talking about different things.  He is talking about arriving in America for prolonged stay from Latin America, not the other way around.

Correct,  you can pretty much live here in costa rica as a "perpetual tourist" and you just need to do a border run every 90 days to get a new passport stamp.   Omg, could you imagine if we let Mexicans just do a border run every 90 days and let them live in the usa as "tourists"

Posted Image

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

See @toonkee, after the fascist, authoritarian, racist, fetishist shtick, common ground was found.

I am glad to see you evolving on the heel digging.  I see this as a situation kind of like the NFL has to deal with regarding CTE with a few differences.  The NFL has been WAY smarter to try to get in front of the issue and make it appear that they at least give a shit about the problem and they acknowledge that some problem exists.  They have made changes to the rules and other things to try to lessen the impact while still maintaining the game.  

The difference, however, is the NFL actually has potential liability so they have some incentive to actually try to make it appear they are in tune with the discussion.  They can't make it appear that the owners are callously swimming in money while sending their players out to get slaughtered.  The NFL has taken a very proactive role as it appears they feel it will be better for THEM to write the new rules than to have rules imposed on them.  

The NRA and the gun lobby take the exact opposite approach.  They rub their opposition's nose in their flaunting of any regulation or accountability because they have no fear of any liability.  This is all while the NRA is lining their pockets with members contributions and treating them and the public like complete suckers.  Sooner or later if they don't lead the parade for gun safety they are going to get it imposed on them unlike the NFL who is writing their own rules.

I suggest you guys figure out a continuing training, evaluation, mental health reviews, electronic records, background checks package on your own and propose it as a way for gun people to keep other gun people accountable.  Gun people have enough money to pay for this shit if they keep getting suckered by people like Wayne Lapierre.  It is not OUR responsibility as non-gun owners to support your hobby and YOUR training in order to keep your group from killing us.  You guys need to figure this out so nobody else needs to figure it out for you. 

Posted Image

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Maybe something can be worked out between gun makers, gun sellers, law enforcement & gun safety organizations to offer up these things - It could be done 

The savings to hospitals, municipal & state agencies might be realized if there was some minimal competency proven for gun ownership 

Avoiding whiz bang gun owners like this guy might help - Wonder if he had health insurance 7 if so, would they cover dumbassery such as this :hmmm:

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was injured Saturday evening when he accidentally shot himself while he was in a Raleigh biker bar, police said.

The incident was reported around 6:40 p.m. at the Hawg Pen bar at 900 Hodges St., which is just off Wake Forest Road south of Six Forks Road, according to Raleigh police.

The shooting happened when a man was taking a gun out of a holster and the gun accidentally fired, hitting him in the thigh, police said.

The man was taken by an ambulance to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Life insurance doesn't pay if you off yourself, so not sure why health insurance would cover idiocy.

4 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Life insurance doesn't pay if you off yourself, so not sure why health insurance would cover idiocy.

I think most states have a suicide clause but after 1-2 years of the policy being in force they still have to pay out if you commit suicide.  

Posted Image

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

OK, going to the gun shop right now. Any predictions what I'm buying? Hint, none are legal in CA, and CA is retarded. Threatening to go door to door to confiscate guns is how you form a huge fairly mainstream militia, overnight. And I'd be a part of that militia, no doublt. But it'll never happen. It's silly. 

Cool Quote: Halsey speaking during Pearl Harbor. "When we get done with the Japs, the Jap language with only be spoken in hell". 

plastic straws?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

18 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

This is where the idiots with guns cost society big $$$ - They eat up medical services, police services & whatever else because they can't handle their own guns 

This might be the funniest self shooting bit of Darwinism from 2015 !!

Police say a 55-year-old woman who died after accidentally shooting herself in the head in January was adjusting a handgun in her bra holster when the gun fired.

Clapp says Bond was "having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn't get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon."

:unsure:

No more compromise. Enforce the over 30,000 existing gun laws on the books and quit adding more. We’ve been compromising for decades, yet gun grabbers never move an inch and scream for more. It’s a Constitutional Right. If you don’t like it amend the Constitution. Until then, you can kiss my ass.

CF53DD38-FF61-4B2D-AFEE-2A9D76C47C4A.jpeg

C8109AF8-98C5-42A5-BF5A-167B3F669B51.jpeg

E5130AA4-BC4F-47A7-AA22-63F8853711FF.jpeg

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean, young men commit more crime than any other group, by a huge margin.  Not sure how much is hormones, how much of it has to do with the fact the part of the brain that weighs consequences is not fully developed in men until age 25 and how much of it is culture.

It’s why the military makes sure they have a large number of young men. There are a lot of things the military convinced me I should do that I would say you’re phucking crazy now. Or that I did in the military of my own volition that I would think twice about doing now. Did some stupid shit that easily could have ended in a very bad way.

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

This is where the idiots with guns cost society big $$$ - They eat up medical services, police services & whatever else because they can't handle their own guns 

This might be the funniest self shooting bit of Darwinism from 2015 !!

Police say a 55-year-old woman who died after accidentally shooting herself in the head in January was adjusting a handgun in her bra holster when the gun fired.

Clapp says Bond was "having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn't get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon."

:unsure:

Two words: Kevlar implants.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

23 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Stop pretending you care about Rights.

You might care about teams n sh't, like farming, being the smartest guy on the mwcboard, trolling, whatever 

But you don't care about Rights. 

Screenshot_20210409-195220_Opera.jpg.0a967691b3a98c1947900f44361235de.jpg

Say, wasn't your mouf surgically attached to 45's nut sack for an entire four years of Constitutional ass wiping? :rolleyes:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

WHAT THE +++++ ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

I am looking for a well thought out justification, with substantiated evidence, of what fear is being propagated by those that feel they need an arsenal to protect themselves.  

First.  What are you protecting yourself against?

Second.  Does your current living environment feed into your fear?

Third. Are the threats outlined in the first two questions imminent or currently realized?

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I am a gun owner.  In fact, here is my current go to for my personal defense...
EAA WITNESS 45 ACP USED GUN INV 200339 | Dury's Guns

along with a couple of 12guage shotguns...

Not afraid of much in my life to prompt me to go full Rambo mode...  I just don't get the fascination....

20 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

WHAT THE +++++ ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

I am looking for a well thought out justification, with substantiated evidence, of what fear is being propagated by those that feel they need an arsenal to protect themselves.  

First.  What are you protecting yourself against?

Second.  Does your current living environment feed into your fear?

Third. Are the threats outlined in the first two questions imminent or currently realized?

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I am a gun owner.  In fact, here is my current go to for my personal defense...
EAA WITNESS 45 ACP USED GUN INV 200339 | Dury's Guns

along with a couple of 12guage shotguns...

Not afraid of much in my life to prompt me to go full Rambo mode...  I just don't get the fascination....

Must be a lot of sheer fear & terror among a lot of Americans - to the point of paranoia perhaps 

I've never owned a gun in my 61 years & never felt fear of going most places & have yet to ever face a situation where I needed a gun 

The open carry people are fun - Like that's any deterrent by advertising you have a gun on your hip ......for one thing, if I'm concealed armed I have the drop on you first and second, taking a gun off someone wouldn't be that difficult when it's on their hip