Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

They're coming for the guns... Biden Asking for Orders

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, NevadaFan said:

Buy ammo stock ASAP! Cause we know a certain unnamed demographic can’t reason. But it will stock up on ammo!

Idahoans?

Guest #1Stunner

First they came for the guns...and I said nothing, because I don't like guns....

Then they came for the fancy men's watches...and I said nothing because I'm a Timex guy, and don't like fancy watches...

Then they came for the swords and knives nutters...and I said nothing because I'm not a swords and knives nut hugger....

Then they came for the proud SDSU Aztecs Mascot....and there was no one left to speak up for the proud Monty Montezuma.

@TheSanDiegan

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Lol. It won’t make an iota of difference. 

The ghost gun one is an interesting one.  Cases could be made for both sides.  Assault rifle I just don't see happening.  Too many people already own them, and good luck trying to get those off the street.  

Seems like mostly administrative stuff for background checks, which not many on this board have said they are actually against.

Guest #1Stunner
59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Biden is an authoritarian fascist=confirmed.

A ban on semi automatic rifles is unconstitutional.  Thank gawd we have a SCOTUS filled with brilliant mins like ACB and Kav.

I think the Democrats are vastly overestimating and believing the idea that most of the country likes their policies, as opposed to most people just voted for Biden because of the COVID response and Trump's boorish behavior.

This gun law is going to make a lot of people vote for Republicans at mid-terms.  Gun nuts are nuts for guns!!!  @hickaggie

8 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The ghost gun one is an interesting one.  Cases could be made for both sides.  Assault rifle I just don't see happening.  Too many people already own them, and good luck trying to get those off the street.  

Seems like mostly administrative stuff for background checks, which not many on this board have said they are actually against.

If I read the Fox article correctly he’s going after “ghost guns” and braces used to make pistols more accurate? So no, this isn’t going to do anything. It’s for show.

Oh. I didn’t read past the blue button... rest of the article. So he will try to revoke Congressional impunity for gun makers or will be go after assault rifles? 

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am fine with the ghost gun thing.  Samething with background checks.

Assault rifle thing is dumb.

Only a racist or a rapist would support allowing firearm manufacturers to be sued in the way he intends.  The cost would be passed to the consumer.  Denying single moms and black people the right to self defense.  Biden=supporter of racists and rapists confirmed.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ding ding ding.

No, David Hogg, LGBT People Did Not Start The Anti-Gun Movement

It's an extensive thread, I'd recommend reading it if you haven't already. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

21 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

If I read the Fox article correctly he’s going after “ghost guns” and braces used to make pistols more accurate? So no, this isn’t going to do anything. It’s for show.

Oh. I didn’t read past the blue button... rest of the article. So he will try to revoke Congressional impunity for gun makers or will be go after assault rifles? 

Without seeing the actual EO's it's all what he says, or what the media writes.  I saw an article where he said assualt rifles and high capacity magazines, and then said hundred round mags.  What about 30?  

I agree with HMHB on the manufacturers loss of immunity.  Slippery slope there, and the costs are passed on to consumers, because the manufacturers will make sure they have some great insurance and legal counsel.

That said, another mass shooting that is on the news today with the NFL player killing 5 and then himself.  What drives people to this needs to be addressed, and ensuring firearms are not in the wrong hands is a real thing to strive for.  Perhaps if one of those two were invested in, 6 people would still be alive today.

ETA:  I wouldn't be so hohum on the ghost gun argument.  I know a lot of people who just like building them and modifying them with stuff, but a criminal has the same access to a non-traceable firearm.