Jump to content
ph90702

Arizona Fires Sean Miller

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

My sources are telling me Tommy Lloyd.  Mark Few still has another decade to go before he retires (possible more).

The FOH with your "sources" nonsense. 

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

My sources are telling me Tommy Lloyd.  Mark Few still has another decade to go before he retires (possible more).

 

18 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The FOH with your "sources" nonsense. 

Some guys never learn.  And in the rare instances when he happens to be right, he makes certain everyone knows it. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My sources are telling me Arizona will hire Steve Alford and he will have an all-star assistant lineup that includes Ron Holmes, Lavar Ball, and Will Wade. More soon.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

My sources are telling me Arizona will hire Steve Alford and he will have an all-star assistant lineup that includes Ron Holmes, Lavar Ball, and Will Wade. More soon.

My sources are saying the same thing. That, and Alford is being replaced by Muss who has had his fill of all that pig sooey, shit and wants to get back to civilization.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

My sources are saying the same thing. That, and Alford is being replaced by Muss who has had his fill of all that pig sooey, shit and wants to get back to civilization.

You joke but NW Arkansas is fricking awesome.  I would choose there over Tucson area without question.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You joke but NW Arkansas is fricking awesome.  I would choose there over Tucson area without question.

It’s the south. End of story. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

My sources are saying the same thing. That, and Alford is being replaced by Muss who has had his fill of all that pig sooey, shit and wants to get back to civilization.

And in an even more surprising twist, Jordan Brown decided he missed playing for Muss and will rejoin Musselman in Reno. We're going to be stacked full of bigs next year!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigd said:

And in an even more surprising twist, Jordan Brown decided he missed playing for Muss and will rejoin Musselman in Reno. We're going to be stacked full of bigs next year!

We're going to have to redshirt some guys and hide a few others.  We don't have enough room for all the studs we have coming in. 

I am getting tired of all of the coaching changes.  I hope this will be the last time Muss makes a move.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Seems like you and Robert don't get out enough.  A lot of great places in the south.

I was through NW Arkansas on my way to Paragould, AR in November.  Couldn't drive fast enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RebelRobert said:

I was through NW Arkansas on my way to Paragould, AR in November.  Couldn't drive fast enough.

Ah, confirming your preconceived notions based on driving through.  That's the move.  I even try to give Nevada the benefit of the doubt, you should try as well.  Hence why I don't have a problem with Reno.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, #1Stunner said:

 

Damon Stoudamire has done a very good job at Pacific. 

Given that he's an alum of Arizona, I could see this happening.

 

Tommy Lloyd has zero head coaching experience, and Gonzaga assistants haven't really panned out, except at Boise.    Ray Giacoletti was a disaster at Utah.

... and that's debatable 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Seems like you and Robert don't get out enough.  A lot of great places in the south.

The south is awesome- great food, nice weather most of the time and the people are way nicer than in the rest of the country.   I want to retire in Natchez

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You joke but NW Arkansas is fricking awesome.  I would choose there over Tucson area without question.

U of A is cool but Tucson is a dump. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

U of A is cool but Tucson is a dump. 

I've been to U of A to attend a game.  Cool is not the word I would use to describe anything in Tucson.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pelado said:

I've been to U of A to attend a game.  Cool is not the word I would use to describe anything in Tucson.

I was trying to be nice.  Tucson is Fresno in the desert. 

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...