Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Arizona Fires Sean Miller

8 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

My sources are telling me Arizona will hire Steve Alford and he will have an all-star assistant lineup that includes Ron Holmes, Lavar Ball, and Will Wade. More soon.

My sources are saying the same thing. That, and Alford is being replaced by Muss who has had his fill of all that pig sooey, shit and wants to get back to civilization.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

17 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

My sources are saying the same thing. That, and Alford is being replaced by Muss who has had his fill of all that pig sooey, shit and wants to get back to civilization.

You joke but NW Arkansas is fricking awesome.  I would choose there over Tucson area without question.

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

And in an even more surprising twist, Jordan Brown decided he missed playing for Muss and will rejoin Musselman in Reno. We're going to be stacked full of bigs next year!

2 minutes ago, bigd said:

And in an even more surprising twist, Jordan Brown decided he missed playing for Muss and will rejoin Musselman in Reno. We're going to be stacked full of bigs next year!

We're going to have to redshirt some guys and hide a few others.  We don't have enough room for all the studs we have coming in. 

I am getting tired of all of the coaching changes.  I hope this will be the last time Muss makes a move.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Seems like you and Robert don't get out enough.  A lot of great places in the south.

I was through NW Arkansas on my way to Paragould, AR in November.  Couldn't drive fast enough.

1 hour ago, RebelRobert said:

I was through NW Arkansas on my way to Paragould, AR in November.  Couldn't drive fast enough.

Ah, confirming your preconceived notions based on driving through.  That's the move.  I even try to give Nevada the benefit of the doubt, you should try as well.  Hence why I don't have a problem with Reno.  

On 4/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, #1Stunner said:

Damon Stoudamire has done a very good job at Pacific. 

Given that he's an alum of Arizona, I could see this happening.

Tommy Lloyd has zero head coaching experience, and Gonzaga assistants haven't really panned out, except at Boise.    Ray Giacoletti was a disaster at Utah.

... and that's debatable 

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Seems like you and Robert don't get out enough.  A lot of great places in the south.

The south is awesome- great food, nice weather most of the time and the people are way nicer than in the rest of the country.   I want to retire in Natchez

5 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You joke but NW Arkansas is fricking awesome.  I would choose there over Tucson area without question.

U of A is cool but Tucson is a dump. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

6 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

U of A is cool but Tucson is a dump. 

I've been to U of A to attend a game.  Cool is not the word I would use to describe anything in Tucson.

16 minutes ago, Pelado said:

I've been to U of A to attend a game.  Cool is not the word I would use to describe anything in Tucson.

I was trying to be nice.  Tucson is Fresno in the desert. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

1 hour ago, brillio said:

The south is awesome- great food, nice weather most of the time and the people are way nicer than in the rest of the country.   I want to retire in Natchez

If you haven’t been to an SEC football game than you’ve been missing out. Prepare for a weekend affair.  You get into one of those college towns and you can’t really get out until Sunday.  People there are super friendly and the tailgating is epic.  Southern hospitality. 

If you only see one in your lifetime, go to Baton Rouge to watch LSU under the lights on a Saturday night.  It’s worth the price of admission. 

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

37 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Well, Tucson is certainly not as cool as Provo.. That’s for sure.  Many people think they are in different country once they hit American Fork. 

Imagine 100’s of thousands of inbred @#1Stunner’s running around talking about the best ice cream shop and best family discount groupons at water parks. 

You might even get a tip on the latest pyramid scam on essential oils or vitamin sales.  That’s how it rolls in Provo Utah. 

34 minutes ago, utenation said:

Well, Tucson is certainly not as cool as Provo.. That’s for sure.  Many people think they are in different country once they hit American Fork. 

Imagine 100’s of thousands of inbred @#1Stunner’s running around talking about the best ice cream shop and best family discount groupons at water parks. 

You might even get a tip on the latest pyramid scam on essential oils or vitamin sales.  That’s how it rolls in Provo Utah. 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4b00df30-4119-43c4-876d-7e674a6923f2

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!