Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Arizona Fires Sean Miller

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Eric Musselman isn’t leaving for another college job.

1 hour ago, Posturedoc said:

Outside of airing your personal life dirty laundry on the forum, it’s posts like these, using the language of absolutes, which lead to ridicule from other forum members. They are ubiquitous in your posting history, and you are wrong so damn often, far more often than you are correct. 

Why do you expect to be treated better here when you never change the posting behaviors that consistently make you the butt of jokes?

Ph, Posturedoc gave you some really good advice. 

If you said something like, " I really doubt EM would leave..." you wouldn't come across as such an annoying, know-it-all, who believes his opinions, no matter how ridiculous,  are indisputable facts.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I gave up on being liked.

Also, I posted about my brothel experience before I was diagnosed with autism and got therapy.  I honestly didn’t think I would be ridiculed for it.  I thought people were gonna think it was cool.

What does being liked have to do with it? I’d rather preserve my dignity, or in your case, attempt to regain some of it. There will always be posters who will try to bash you should you disagree with them. They are easy to identify and ignore, but you’re willing to wage war on the entire forum because you refuse to change your tactics. If that’s what you want, great, but you should never play the victim card that “everybody attacks me so why should I stop posting like a dick.”

Reasonable posters won’t do that if you make a legitimate effort to change. Those who continue to act like turds while trying to provoke you don’t deserve a reply, not even your happy emoji fluffy bunny nonsense (which does not serve you well). 

You can’t rewrite your history, but you can change how you write and respond going forward. 

5 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

UNLV should offer JEMARL BAKER JR. or JORDAN BROWN!  Raid their players.

Arizona being down for a few years is a real chance for UNLV to rise!

Of course. I'm sure these players and all other P6 players in the transfer portal are just waiting around for the UNLV call.  There is no reason for them to consider other P6 schools. If UNLV calls, everything else doesn't matter.

Btw, I would worry more about programs like USU, SJSU, Boise and even the upper teams in the MWC for UNLV's "rise" before you start worrying about what Arizona is going to do..

How much Red Kool Aid do you drink a day bro? Seems like gallons. Some of you guys are terrible at this stuff.

20 minutes ago, King Spartan said:

Kings fan here, take our coach, please! He's an alumn.

I second this.The Kings always seem so close, but so far at the same time. It's been the same story for what 15 years now?

You must be a masochist being a fan of the Kings and SJSU :D.

Also can you imagine Bill Walton calling games involving his son? Predicting 5 Pac-12 teams in the final 4 was one thing, but I'd imagine his homerism would be taken to a whole new level haha.

42 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Damon Stoudamire would be my choice if I were them. Dude's done pretty good at UOP and he's an alum, and bringing back alums is all the rage anymore.

His name has been tossed around in a lot of these job openings in the west and it seems he’s had no interest. I wonder if he’s been waiting around for the AZ job all along? 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

8 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Man. Jordan Brown should have stayed put. Feel bad for that kid.

I think we all agree he never got a fair shake, not sure we have the minutes to go around if he did decide to come back and all (except KJ) of the guys who went to Cali to try and bring him back are gone, but I would love to see him back in Reno. Time to come home Jordan! 

smokey robinson james GIF

8 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

UNLV should offer JEMARL BAKER JR. or JORDAN BROWN!  Raid their players.

Arizona being down for a few years is a real chance for UNLV to rise!

Why would they want to transfer to UNLV just to lose to Leon Rice? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, ph90702 said:

The fact that Tommy Lloyd is being brought up makes me believe that he will get the gig.  It would make perfect sense for two reasons:

1. A lot of head coaching jobs pay less than what he makes.  Arizona is not one of those schools.

2. Even though, under his contract, he gets the head coaching job when Mark Few retires, he would have to wait until he was in his late 50s like Brian Dutcher before getting a chance.

Buyer beware on hiring Gonzaga assistants. 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, #1Stunner said:

Sean Miller and Wyoming seem made for each other.

Get that guy in some colder climates---he really would benefit. 

sean-miller-shirt.jpg

sweaty1-620x310.jpg

On 4/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, #1Stunner said:

Sean Miller and Wyoming seem made for each other.

Get that guy in some colder climates---he really would benefit. 

sean-miller-shirt.jpg

sweaty1-620x310.jpg

At ASU they call him Old Sweaty.  Is Cincinnati cold enough? His names being mentioned for the Xavier job again. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

8 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Good to see Arizona taking the lead and cleaning up its program.  Can only conclude that this decision is related to the superior ethics of UA's administration. 

I find it hard to believe Arizona administration didn’t know what was going on. 

8 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Good to see Arizona taking the lead and cleaning up its program.  Can only conclude that this decision is related to the superior ethics of UA's administration. 

You call this taking the lead?  They should have taken the lead two years ago.  The guy's program was busted handing out huge payments to players.  Way to take the lead Arizona!

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hoser said:

You call this taking the lead?  They should have taken the lead two years ago.  The guy's program was busted handing out huge payments to players.  Way to take the lead Arizona!

They were gonna keep him if he kept WINNING...but not even a Sweet-16 in 4 years and recruiting went down a notch when they couldn't hand over $50k to 5-star players anymore.  

Miller was a huge cheater, Lute Olson got busted before too. Every UofA fan I've ever met turned their nose up at UNLV/Tark. Hypocrites!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

24 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

At ASU they call him Old Sweaty.  Is Cincinnati cold enough? His names being mentioned for the Xavier job. 

Sean Miller was the head coach at Xavier before he took the UA job. That would be an interesting rehire

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I gave up on being liked.

Also, I posted about my brothel experience before I was diagnosed with autism and got therapy.  I honestly didn’t think I would be ridiculed for it.  I thought people were gonna think it was cool.

it was cool...funny too :shrug: